Sign in to follow this  
343rdBadger

Any word on the havoc?

i saw a mi28 screenshot on DKM's website smile.gif

Strange,the pic is named hokum (ka50),but it has a havoc (ka28) in it.

looking good!!...but please please please ...spend lots of time on the detail...this is IMO a very much "wanted" helo for opflash....and i hope will get lots of attention and love put into it...hehe...when i fly it i want to smell the fuel burning... and feel my teeth rattle...hehe

its the fine details(skin) that really make a great addon

will it have the bells and whisltes that DKM's has?...internal map...opening doors etc?...can't wait to fly this puppy

oh...and it looks as though its goona fit nicely with the t-90's and era t-72's...nice job smile.gif

Well, if youre pleased with the DKM one...

The pic says Ka-50 and on Ofp.at it was announced as Hokum, hope they spend more time on research before they release it...

I could show you folks something but i have to follow our team rule, dont show it before youre pleased 100%...  sad.gif

We don't call it Hokum, we call it Mil Mi-28 NE Havoc, but that picture is our picture of the week and was originally called potw.jpg...

Anyway, this picture represents not even alpha status. The chopper will get a lot of more hours of attention and I dare to say it will be a masterpiece when rdy for release (no date yet, since we have still a huge piece of work in front of us).

Reminds me a classic picture biggrin.gif

comparison.jpg

Why Russians dont name it Mi-28N hamster tounge.gif

Execellent textures well done! biggrin.gif

And are you aiming for as many Features as the Comanche?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rouge1 @ 12 May 2003,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Execellent textures well done! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What ?

Am I the only one who thinks they look weird.. confused.gif

possibly abit too much shine/reflection, but other than that it looks excelent, the quality of the textures are very good, the model looks very smooth, flowing i suppose you could say....

either way im looking forward to that!

ooooooooooooooooooo....pretty..hehe...dirty it up a bit..give it some panel lines and warning stickers...and dull it down abit and ya got a winner smile.gif....well i know what i'll be flyin for a good long while..hehe

whats the eta on it btw?

eta unknown.. rasta is still scripting his ass off, and im still texturing/modelling my butt senseless.

We are aiming for something that can compare to comanche in features yes.

Please make the textures little worn out, not like stright from the factory.

Guest DKM-jaguar

This isnt the finished example, like the rest of my colleagues said, they are working like hell on it and i think it is going to be very nice. But dont take my word for it!!

Just dont loose sight of the fact it isnt finished and that work is still being done.. smile.gif

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

There!, not showing anything else untill it's ready.

please dont link to our potw directly, it WILL change... then you might be looking at a completely wrong picture to the topic!

OOooo..its purrrty....didn't notice the rivets and lines in the other pics...lookin good

you apache driven sons of dogs are gonna get it now..hehe...snort

Guest DKM-jaguar

see, still working on it smile.gif well, i am not.. i am just loafing around..