Sign in to follow this  
ROR

Visitor

Is Visitor coming out or what?

well you put that short and simple tounge.gif

visitor is meant to be the "official" island tool, thats pretty much all i know about it confused.gif

Yep its comeing out and its before the release of oFp=2 so watch my words + its comeing out before oFP=2 so i hope BIS will release it soon because ( i am srry to say OFP internals what ever happend to you great guys ) makeing islands with WRP is a hell job so please dont take to long on it to release tounge.gif

Lol i just wanted to edit it to say MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING is not the right place to post it so watch it the next time biggrin.gif and then a moderator have putted it some where else biggrin.gif but i think i gonna sleep now because its: 2:15 here in the night so cya guy and gals later.

yes thats right, i emailed Maruk in feb about it and he told it will be there in a few months

If it comes out when OFP2 is out then....who needs it??  I mean we'll all be doing OFP2 then anyways, right?

Doolittle

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Doolittle @ 06 May 2003,07:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If it comes out when OFP2 is out then....who needs it??  I mean we'll all be doing OFP2 then anyways, right?

Doolittle<span id='postcolor'>

where did u find your avatar pic? lmao biggrin.gif

I don't think this tool being released will help the community much. There are already quite a few great islands and barely any missions to play on them.

RED

@Doolittle: Well i was not saying that it comes out when ofp2 will be released but it is in the time from now till the release of ofp2 so it can come any moment now biggrin.gif

@RED: Well thats right but we can make some rules then? if you make a island you must make a demo MISSION with it. smile.gif

Sorry I posted that topic in the wrong place, I did not mean to cause you bother. wasnt sure where to put it, but a island would be a addon to me so i figured that was a good as place as any. whoops i just nodid search beforehand but i didnt find anything. maby i didnt look hard enough

No problem smile.gif Addons & Mods: Complete is only for announcing released addons so it's easy for people to download. All other discussions should be in this forum.

Wow man, confusion, who is this "waffendennis" Denoir impersonator. I thought Denoir was beginning to lose his marbles, then realized it wasn't him posting...

EDIT: Maybe it was a software bug on my end? Like temp files?

sorry for that but it was some thing personal between me and denoir right denoir biggrin.gif but evry thing is ok now smile.gif

Ontopic:

Well i hope Suma or Maruk can confirm a Release date soon smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ 07 May 2003,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i hope Suma or Maruk can confirm a Release date soon smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or better yet release the damn thing biggrin.gif

LoL yea i hope they release it soon with some extra bonus with it biggrin.gif and wy is it more special then 02? because if it was not so special then it must be released before 02 right? so me starts on thinking that we have some mayor things to do with this biggrin.gif

I thought the time was something to do with improving the interface for better use and translation of the tool.