Sign in to follow this  
Bordoy

Lifeless: the video

i'm wondering where can i download the lifeless song with video?

I did have it on my old pc but after i got a new one i lost it. Please help me. i think i downloaded it off http://www.operation-flashpoint.net/vietnam/ but that site no longer exists (unless it has moved, it was hosted by Seventh).

Theres a reason why you shouldn't put music to a .lip file. smile.gif

lol, thats actually a cool video

thanks for all your help u lot.

Lifeless Video? Like the song isn't bad enough?

confused.gif

Hey! Jinef doesn't like Lifeless!

Let's get him!

dogPile.jpg

lifeless is a bad ass song

Hehe, Lifeless sure is a bad song. A real pain for the ears, but somehow...its really good for this game! Maybe is the cruel, VERY, VERY bad voice of the singer that hurt your ears that blends into the images of war on our monitors that makes it a really good combination....

I mean, the pain you feel hearing the song kinda gives you a taste of the pain on the battlefield, like virtual reality, eh! Now thats something to think about! wow.gif

Anyways, its my favorite OFP song, use it alot in my missions.

BRSSEB

Heh good picture FSPilot.

At least someone agrees with me, and yeah good idea about the war and music. I think it's called pathetic fallacy when the situation can be reflected by external entities, like music.

That dogpile thing happened to me once. I got dogpiled by a bunch of guys, must of been 5 of them, one of them who's pretty husky. Anyway it was pretty painful so I yelled "GET THE F*** OFF ME!" in the middle of a private Christian high school gymnasium. wow.gif

Luckilly the coach wasn't around. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ 04 May 2003,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey!  Jinef doesn't like Lifeless!

Let's get him!

dogPile.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Good heavens... I'm going there next year! That better not happen to me in the dorm... after all, I like the Lifeless video (well, all except the lipsync...) biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ 04 May 2003,17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lifeless Video? Like the song isn't bad enough?

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can only agree with him, seventh should stop making music because they are pain in the ears mad.gif

There are people who like it and people who don't, I can understand that, so I'm not going to be biased on anybody's side.

Lifeless is the only punk-rock (or is it alternative...?) song I like. I think it goes really well with large-scale battles. If you read the lyrics, the song is kind of tragic.

Plus, it's a tribute...

well.. the song aint that bad its just that, it sounds like they recorded all songs in their friends house that have cheap piece off ass recording equipment and dont have a fuckin clue what hes doing

yes some of the song's quality is just horrible. you can't tell whether you hear the bass guitar or a bass drum! and the cymbals are just too loud sometimes.