Sign in to follow this  
BAD ASS JACK

About cars n then bikes...

hope to see more vehicals both military and civil BIS biggrin.gif

But i got a few suggestions howevah...

When you crash a bicycal or a motorbike espesh @ high speeds! your not left sitting on it and it just not moving very fast! you fall off, in very painfull ways crazy.gif

so how about some flying off effects? and falling effects to?smile.gif

and cars, how about a through the windsheild effect or hitting head on weel? wipelash to biggrin.gif (& how about a seat belt feature:D)

will you @, how about being able to remove helmets or hats n sunglasses eh? biggrin.gif

that's quite an interesting idea....but....the HMMWV as a pretty hard to break windshield....so the soldier would just bang the window and then come back at is seat with a bad headache or something if the player forget to use is seat belt? biggrin.gif

personally I'd hate to have to manually engage a seat belt every single time I entered a vehicle however, i wouldnt care if there was some really juicy carnage as a consequence for not engaging a seat belt. I might create some horrible MVAs for hours on end to entertain my sick pleasures

well that would be nice. I'm driving a columme of M1A1's over the highway. i look behind me and i see: Stop police!. Sir, did you know you where speeding!?!

I can't believe it. I'm on my way to attack a columme of T80's and suddenly i'm pulled over by the police for speeding. Its insane man!

Guest BratZ

Hmm OFP1 already has partial hit points and impact range damages, if they optimized that and implemented crash dummy effect,the game could be used for accident recreation, but also would give us realistic impact area damage.

Certainly would be a nice addition and innovation