Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Do we need female soldier?

headshot male 2 point

headshot female 3 point (only with a kid) without 0 point

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (uiox @ 01 May 2003,02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">without 0 point<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gif

Sorry one more post

if it your mother add 10 points

sorry one more post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think having women soldiers is unneccessary - I mean, I have yet to see a chick in uniform who DOESN'T look like a man. And I'm not kidding. You can't tell they're females unless they happen to have long hair hanging out, or their hair in a bun with an oversized cover.<span id='postcolor'>

I used to be trained by an ex soldier who was a lap dancer before and after the army, she looked hot in combats, but then she would have looked hot in a tin suit.

oh yes:

New anim:

Fuck in OFP, ok now I understand....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sussmori @ 30 April 2003,06:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Heatseeker @ 30 April 2003,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I vote NO! I dont wanna shoot women and i dont want be shot by womem, how many girls play this game anyway? Stick with realism tounge.gif .<span id='postcolor'>

The VC had women in combat. Communism's theme was equality and quite a few women fought and died in the VC.

It would be disrepectful to ignore this, esp to assuage the insecurities of teenage boys wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

...but we still dont know if the game will be about vietnam, so i dont think shooting women in a game that is so dramatic and realistic has opf will be a good thing confused.gif

And this teenager had a female sargent has intructor during recruit in 98, very cool how they do push ups on their knees and then try to play strong and badass in front of 30 men, she was a good person though smile.gif , has i said, stick with realism wink.gif .

I was talking about VC specifically, not in general. Not many millitaries had/have women in combat, but the VC definately had them.

Do you really think in the jungle of Vietnam it mattered if the women could do push ups? All that mattered was if they could shoot and kill US soldiers. Same with Russia in WW2.

That's what happens when your country is overrun by a super power... you use every single resource you can to fight the enemy, women and children included.

And obviously it was effective wink.gif

I don't see what this moral objection to having female soldiers in OFP is...speaking for myself, I wouldn't care if a soldier I was facing was male, female, black, white, a midget or whatever, if they are the enemy and pointing a gun at me, I have no problem with shooting them.

And the point a lot of people are missing is that it is irrelevant to the campaign - they should still be ingame for MP use anyway...

To the XXX Animation:

Will be good for MP. Imagine, you could produce new soldiers  tounge.gif

I voted for 2 because i rule, i dont want to see any women die, and i wouldn't pay any attention on my shootin when theres a woman in my squad. wink.gif

I think BIS can just make those female soldier in the mission  editor.  If the people who want touse them, and for the people who dont want to use it just leave it aside.  wink.gif

In fact,there have been many games with female soldiers, i think it doesnt harm to have more choices. biggrin.gif

I feel it would be nice with female soldiers in OFP, like in R6 and DF series they are around in multiplayer. I think we should have women soldiers in OFP2 aswell. And a choice in the options menu (or even the player menu) Female/Male like in the R6 series. And what's the difference between shooting a woman / man? You say you want realism then you want female soldiers. If i was in a war and i saw a woman pointing a gun in my face i wouldn't hesitate to shoot (except if it was me mum, i wub her smile.gif ) I am a feminist i am proud of it too so i want to see som women in OFP2 or else i will dress up in a tank top and refuse to shave my armpits!

(And if the setting is nam we need women VC)

I just remember one thing!! biggrin.gif

Are Liz and Angelina both of the OFP designer??

I vote for 1, it still are pixels for me, female pixels, male pixels, I don't care, I'll kill 'em all. No mercy, no remorse. wink.gif

Yeah i think it is a great idea they should be included to allow greater enhancements for mission editors !

Whether you like it or not chicks are a part of our military forces in most if not all arms. And although some are not so hot occasionally you get some stunners out there on the battlefield. Hell its their countries too they should be allowed to fight for it in Opf2!

I have been waiting for a female soldier unit with a feminine voice to use in the editor for ages now. I vote YES YES YES, maybe now i can get a date tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ 05 May 2003,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cassfemalesoldier.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

She got man's body and voice are the only problem biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 05 May 2003,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ 05 May 2003,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cassfemalesoldier.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

She got man's body and voice are the only problem biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldnt mind shooting that...thing crazy.gif , it would feel like i would be doing her a favor! I could shoot female soldiers back in the DF series, infact many guys would use the female model for some sick/strange reason that i dont want to know about, but the DF series was never realistic so...im confused now confused.gif .

I like how someone mentioned doing a female voice. I think that the current ofp voices are terrible. They should go with some better actors this time around.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CuteQA @ 05 May 2003,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ 05 May 2003,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cassfemalesoldier.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

She got man's body and voice are the only problem biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maby she was one of those olympic swimmers ho tok drugs biggrin.gif

I don't see no problem in adding women to the game but I dont know if it would be that relevant fore the US army Other than to prove that the game is not sex discriminating(?) I could easily shoot a woman in combat so I wouldent matter to me.

Maby BIS could make a love story crazy.gif And I could also get a date biggrin.gif

The problem is how should they look should they have Big head lights biggrin.gif or should the players each decide How they should look confused.gif cause i dont think BIS is gona make 10 different models.

In R6 you could play as a woman but it was the same model as the men(just another face)(i think).

STGN