Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

High detail helicoptor!

I dont think the choppers were all made in these very few short days, but i think he's been working on them for a while and just showed the pics now.

Hehe, this guy reminds me of Mehanic, the car-God. He came along pretty quiclky. and releases a stream of cars in a very short period of time (although with some variation in quality) and suddenly left again. Ahh, the good old days...

Well, just looking at the smooth nouse structure of the Bell JetRanger, for an example, im guessing these addon will be too much for some ppls machines. Also, if jpgs are used, we`re in for a bigtime lag-party.

But these are a work of art, and if it proves too laggy, we can always keep them on our disks untill ofp2 comes along....;)

brsseb

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brsseb @ 01 May 2003,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But these are a work of art<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure Blackdog is already eyeing them for new entries on the OFP Photography thread. biggrin.gif

Truely amazing texturing work. IMO texturing is the most tedious part of addon making, and to see the level of detail not only in the textures but also in their seamless maping is truely mind boggling...no matter how laggy (lets reserve judgement until we try it shall we?) this person deserves credit for the effort they have put into the addons.

Looking forward to seeing these creations in game.

SelectThis

And the dude is Czech.

BIS, HIRE HIM !!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ 01 May 2003,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the dude is Czech.

BIS, HIRE HIM !!!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Spread rumor: BIS is releasing OFP2 pics through an anonymous employee.

buzz................buzz..................buzz......................

maybe he got 8 hands, tha't is really too quick!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 01 May 2003,19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brsseb @ 01 May 2003,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But these are a work of art<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure Blackdog is already eyeing them for new entries on the OFP Photography thread. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Bsserb whats up with your hi-detailed chopper?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 01 May 2003,18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ 01 May 2003,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the dude is Czech.

buzz................buzz..................buzz......................<span id='postcolor'>

lol as silly as that sounds , maybe lol. I mean thier all vietnam era choppers with extremely high quality and the guy is czech. Its really far fetched though.

God damn he's too good for OFP biggrin.gif

His MH-6 even looks far better then BAS's little birds too , i think the guys got talent.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ 29 April 2003,23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your probably right  confused.gif

I think someone snaps with his fingers in a few days, we stop dreaming and tells us that we can play with these ones in late 2004 biggrin.gif just a wild guess from my  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not likely but you can always hope wink.gif

This must be some of his early work confused.gif

ul_1.jpe

xah_1.jpe

ul_2.jpe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ 01 May 2003,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And the dude is Czech.

Other Czech dudes that BIS should hire:

Marfy (duh)

Maac (duh)

Ivan Butchta (made some awesome men in black)

Jennik (nice island textures!wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Donnervogel @ 30 April 2003,21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This all seems very strange to me.<span id='postcolor'>

ya.. something's fishy to me.

The amount of pics he released out of the blue does come across as slightly suspicious but he may have been keep it a secret for some reason .... lets hope so.

AGHH, it's in czech!! sad.gif Come on.... Give us some word on why they ain't done! wink.gif.... I know that he says that he hasn't got time! Well whats missing? He's got a whole comunty that wants to help him! wink.gif

Looking really great indeed, any word of the magical artist himself?

And the dude is Czech.

BIS, HIRE HIM !!!  tounge_o.gif

buzz................buzz..................buzz......................

LMAO....thanks Avon for making my morning. biggrin_o.gif

Anyone read his page and let us know the status.Doesn't make sense tho...doesn't have the time to finish any but keeps starting more?

Quote[/b] ]doesn't have the time to finish any but keeps starting more?
Hehe yea strange

Maybe he finished them awhile ago and decided to not show us the pics.

Quote[/b] ]doesn't have the time to finish any but keeps starting more?
Hehe yea strange

Maybe he finished them awhile ago and decided to not show us the pics.

or maybe he hasnt finished them and has fetish for almost finished models with texture