Sign in to follow this  
furia

War theatre

I am the leader of one of the largest OFP squads. We use to play large tournaments or wars.

For long we have wished the possibility of be able to play a war were both sides can occupy a well sized island, both islands separated with a good distance.

This way both team can try to invade the other team island on a realistic way.

Air and Naval engagements will go along Infantry combats.

I do not know what option would be the best, either creating a much larger scenario that can accomodate 2 well sized islands or to enable to activate 2 different islands for the same combat so if you leave your actual map through East marging, you enter the other island map through west margin.

I am not sure if ths last would be possible.

However I would appreciate to have such scenario that would surely help us large squads to organize more creative activities.

yes indeed this would be very interesting that the naval and air are a bit more develop in OFP 2, especially the naval side

air side would be more with big aircrafts to make quite interesting paratroops drop of big squad

transportation of vehicule could be made by air drop or beach landing in big ships and like that each side could attack each other

it would be a bit easier to make full-scale assault and more action would be add

imagine a mission were you must defend a beach, ships coming in and cargo plane drop soldiers....sound like something near to an omaha beach scenario smile.gif