Sign in to follow this  
Polishdude

More cheats

I hope you make New Cheats like GOD mode or Invisability for a cheater like me biggrin.gif I'm PROUD TO SAY IT!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ 27 April 2003,14:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No cheats crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well you don't have to use em. mad.gif I need them!!!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Polishdude @ 27 April 2003,14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ 27 April 2003,14wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No cheats crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well you don't have to use em. mad.gif I need them!!!! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Get better then tounge.gif

I hope your not talking MP here, no cheats!!! acept the challenge even in single player crazy.gif !!!

Well i cant live without the savegame cheat otherwise it takes hours to play out one mission in one go crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acecombat @ 27 April 2003,20:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i cant live without the savegame cheat otherwise it takes hours to play out one mission in one go  crazy.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Same thing with me. tounge.gif even tho I don't die much anymore I like being able to save right were I am biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Heatseeker @ 27 April 2003,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope your not talking MP here, no cheats!!! acept the challenge even in single player crazy.gif !!!<span id='postcolor'>

No cheats in MP and in SP wink.gif

How bout Yes to cheats in single player only!!! Some missions are hell in OFP1 but imagine what missions we'll have in OFP2. I am a loser and I need them, Hey how bout BIS make me a special version please lol biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Polishdude @ 28 April 2003,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How bout Yes to cheats in single player only!!! Some missions are hell in OFP1 but imagine what missions we'll have in OFP2. I am a loser and I need them, Hey how bout BIS make me a special version please lol biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Then dont be a loser... Better yourself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 28 April 2003,00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then dont be a loser... Better yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

Well every mission is easy but the special operations is way to hard.

P.S. I'll go to boot camp agian to better myself smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Polishdude @ 28 April 2003,00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 28 April 2003,00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then dont be a loser... Better yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

Well every mission is easy but the special operations is way to hard.

P.S. I'll go to boot camp agian to better myself  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

if the mission is too hard just skip it. wink.gif we have a cheat for that...

i only use this cheat if i want to replay my favourite missions after reinstalling. smile.gif

wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 28 April 2003,11wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if the mission is too hard just skip it. wink.gif we have a cheat for that...

i only use this cheat if i want to replay my favourite missions after reinstalling. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why do you want to use this trick to replay your favorites missions after a reinstall ?

Just make a back up of an already completed saved campaign (1985.sqc , RedHammer.sqc , etc...) and after reinstall, replace them in their respective folder

And tadaaa !  , you have your previous completed campaign available to play just after your reinstall (and by ticking "Read Only" on the properties of those .sqc files , you can replay the campaign or retry those mission without erasing the following missions)

I think mods should rename this topic to "NO More cheats" smile.gif NO CHEATS IN OFP !!! If you're sucker - go play CS. It's for you arcade lovers !!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 28 April 2003,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if the mission is too hard just skip it. wink.gif we have a cheat for that...

i only use this cheat if i want to replay my favourite missions after reinstalling. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes but everytime I enter in the cheat endmission, I get a hearing from Blake.

It's not a cheat problem.

Player can change.

You can do invisible unit (or invincible) addonner.

So the player change of addon.

With this you can rebuild Unreal in OFP....

Unreal on an island 100 km2, why not?

With OFP2 you can make :

Unreal, quake, RTCW, but not close up walls...

The boss addon... You are in, you are God, no cheat, only a trigger, just try to join it!

no cheats if u have em SP them punks will find a way to get em in MP.

ruins great games ALOT

Here we go - the "No cheat" brigade whining and getting on their high horses again.

Here's a tip - if you don't like a cheat, don't use it! See, simple, isn't it?

And before you shoot your mouths off calling people lamers or telling them not to use cheats, think about this: some people like to use cheats just for fun. I can't think of a single game where I've used a cheat to complete the game, but I've fooled around with cheats in every game that has them - FOR FUN! wink.gif

If I spend money on a game, I can do whatever the f**k I wan't with it, including cheat.

Of course there should be no cheats available in MP - that's a given...

Although not a cheat, I'd like to see the "nodammage" command back (although perhaps spelt correctly wink.gif ). I found it invaluable whenever I attempted to make a proper mission, just so that I could finish it quickly and see if everything worked as it should. From my understanding it was removed because it could exploited in some way in MP - I'm sure BIS could include this command in OFP2 while keeping it completely out of MP.

I think this should be applied to SP as well. Cheats can be fun when you've beaten the campaign/s (multiple times) and would like to try and squeeze some more out of it. They let you explore a little more, do things a bit different. If you cheat from the get go, that's fine, you just won't get the full experience of enjoyment and accomplishment. Like Major Fubar said, you don't have to use them if you don't want to. As long as the cheats are kept strictly SP, and can't be exploited in MP, then you guys shouldn't have anything to worry about. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How bout Yes to cheats in single player only!!!<span id='postcolor'>

I love the way you put that, like BIS are actually thinking about putting in MP cheats.

And yes, the I can die any second feeling is one that needs to be retained.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheats can be fun <span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've fooled around with cheats in every game that has them - FOR FUN! <span id='postcolor'>

SP cheats are fun period wink.gif

And i totally agree on that sentence , if you dont like it : dont use it

The only problem is when MP games share the same engine or code with the SP part of a game , you can be sure than stupid people will always find a way to use the cheats for the MP part

If i remember well , at first to prevent that, return to castle wolfenstein was built like this , 2 executable files , one for SP one for MP. Now , with the help of a constantly updated anti-cheat software (i dont remember the name as i dont follow this game current news) , i think the MP part is very safe in that game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Although not a cheat, I'd like to see the "nodammage" command back <span id='postcolor'>

I think BIS delete this command in the editor , because it was certainly the possibility to a kind of cheat

But there actually is a way when you test your mission to test it safely , just put in the init line of your character

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setcaptive true<span id='postcolor'>

With that, in your mission allies or enemy will never shoot at you , whatever you do wink.gif, so you can test safely your own created mission

Now beyond cheats, what i need really in SP games is not limited save possibility, i dont play on a console game , damn mad.gif !!

How do you want to play some very hard and very long mission if you have to make several pause because of real life event if you can save only one time !!!

In the mission editor, you can do a trigger allowing multiple save, that is what i do on every mission i create. But on official mission/campaign, i really hope that BIS will allow multiple save.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ 30 April 2003,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now beyond cheats, what i need really in SP games is not limited save possibility, i dont play on a console game , damn mad.gif !!

How do you want to play some very hard and very long mission if you have to make several pause because of real life event if you can save only one time !!!

In the mission editor, you can do a trigger allowing multiple save, that is what i do on every mission i create. But on official mission/campaign, i really hope that BIS will allow multiple save.<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed - number of saves per mission should be a setting that can be set under difficulty settings...say anywhere from zero (for real hardcore gamers) to unlimited. smile.gif