Sign in to follow this  
-SZ-Vladimir

Tiredness ?

In OFP, when I run with my soldier... 2 or 3 km with full load (gun and LAW, ...), I run always with same speed... I don't need to stop for rest me (that's right ?), I can run, run, run... only my breathing make noise... that's all....

Maybe make better this point in OFP2 ?

Sorry.... I have any difficult to explain better what I want say, sorry, I hope, that, you understand me smile.gif

Vladimir

Perfectly clear, and this needs to be changed. I have a hard time understanding how you can sprint with a Sterla for 10Km.

I guess adding stamina would be good. After running a while you get too tired and you have to rest for <some time>. smile.gif

If I run 10km I need to rest for the next couple of days..

I'm not sure if that would be so good in a game smile.gif

Thing like heartbeat needed ... (and heartattack smile.gif lol

Also why is this guy with wounds running like rabbit smile.gif ... he should slow with time to sloooooooow dddddeeaaatthhhh ....

ANd create adrenaline objects, specially in DM biggrin.gif

i guess it could be fun at start but after a while we could be pissed and annoyed by this tiredness,

and in ofp when you heavily breath you cant aim propelly and you do slow down

am i the only one to get that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CoolCarlos2002 @ 27 April 2003,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i guess it could be fun at start but after a while we could be pissed and annoyed by this tiredness,

and in ofp when you heavily breath you cant aim propelly and you do slow down

am i the only one to get that?<span id='postcolor'>

in OFP, if you run too long, you loose your ability to run. and aiming gets messed up too.

I think that tiredness is perfect right now in the game.

If you are breathing badly you can´t aim properly...

If I´m playing a game and I have to run 10km I might get bored enough to also need to rest.....

Leave it as it is.....

tounge.gif

i wouldnt say "leave it as it is", personally id say tweak it, not change it completely, not leave it, but tweak it...improvements to an already good system

This is a good idea. Make the units give out to a walking speed after a certain amount of running. Make them run slower and make that certain amount of running smaller when they're carrying more equipment. It's not right to have some 50 year old about-to-retire general keep up with a 20 year old delta operative. biggrin.gif