Sign in to follow this  
-Ash-

Faklands mod beta sea harrier release

*Start the Fanfares!*

The team are proud to announce the beta release of what is possibly the most anticipated unit to ever appear for Operation Flashpoint....

The British Royal Navy Sea Harrier!

newharrier4_s.jpg

Features of this beta download:

Animated canopy

Custom undercarriage

Animated drop tanks and reduction in fuel when drop tanks are jettisoned

Animated VTOL nozzles and vents

Animated ejection seat

VTOL and STOL capablities

This addon has LIMITED VTOL capabilities. (This is because of the limitations of OFPs engine). Experiment with this.

STOL is selected after engine started. In effect this capability gives a psuedo turbo-boost to take off, and uses a reversal of this for Short Landing.

Head over to the Falklands War Mod to get it!!

i thought it was gonna be a mod only release?

but absolutyfuckingfantastic.

love to you all.

I wouldn't mind but I was that excited when I posted that I misspelt Falklands on the topic title..

So before anyone says it. Yes I do know how to spell Faklands, I mean Flaklands, I mean Falklands..

crazy.gif

biggrin.gif

Well its nice but i know it already wink.gif

and yep its just amazing great the harrier with all thos options wink.gif

AH!

AAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

(CLONK!wink.gif

; Viriato hits the ground due to a massive shock due to the impression

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

Yahooooooooooo!

ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇTHANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just finnished playing with this and... WOW

The plane looks amazing and the eject seat works great, i cant manage to slow down or use the VTOL to very well but i am still enjoying playing with it, the alomitor (height thingy) sometimes goes to -11 when youre abut 3 metres above sea level but thats probably the way u built the VTOL.

Out of interest how do u slow down and start usign the VTOL? crazy.gif

I can if im already stopped but if im moving i cant slow it down properly confused.gif

When this does come out as non-beta its gonna need more of a manual than the Chinook from BAS needed tounge.gif

"This addon has LIMITED VTOL capabilities. (This is because of the limitations of OFPs engine). Experiment with this.

STOL is selected after engine started. In effect this capability gives a psuedo turbo-boost to take off, and uses a reversal of this for Short Landing."

Weee! harrier. Cant wait till the download is finished and i put this in my add-ons folder wow.gif

Sweet! I also wasn't expecting this to come out for ages yet. That's a neat trick you played on us. biggrin.gif

Downloading now. smile.gif

The model is nothing but exellecent nice little option to check the radar biggrin.gif

Awesome! Best airplane-addon ever!

Not much can stop this, not even a solid mountain wall, I flew right into it and survived.

Okay give me a minute to recover sice I passed out when i saw this! biggrin.gif

I'm downloading now, god i can't wait.... This addon is above the BAS MH-60 on my "Most Wanted Addons" list. biggrin.gif

I'm doing the happy dance wink.gif

Bugs: VERY bad if none breaking, and missing textures... Thats all for now...

It is just fantastic but at least you could released a US version of it hope you guys make a update on it and make it a US version wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ April 25 2003,21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is just fantastic but at least you could released a US version of it hope you guys make a update on it and make it a US version wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't there just enough US units available right now?

The Sea Harrier is only used by the UK.. The US AV-8B (Harrier II) on the other hand is already being made by Vit I think....

wherethe hell is it!

i went to the downloads section and i only see an A4!

mirors please confused.gif

its in the download section.........try refrshing the page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([Ash] @ April 25 2003,21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Sea Harrier is only used by the UK.. The US AV-8B (Harrier II) on the other hand is already being made by Vit I think....<span id='postcolor'>

Col Klink mentioned he was halfway through a AV-8B a couple of days ago i think...

Are 25th/26th of April  so important dates?

FLK release Harrier

Inv44 will release Demo smile.gif

BTW : Great Plane  smile.gif  smile.gif

i got it now

it was just AOL being bitchy tounge.gif

Air craft standards are realer by the second and they apear to be script infested!Not that im complaning biggrin.gif

this is beta right can you post bugs or ...... tounge.gif

Well anyway when the plane is on the ground and you start the engine and dont takeoff just hit in the menu the eject seat and than return to plane and you can eject with the seat so how many seats has this plane I say this only if you guys dont know this bug and if it is possible to fix you guys maybe can fix it or mayne it is a engine limitation dont know confused.gif

when you use VTOL and press increase alltidude after some height there is a sound wat is that I dont say this is a bug but I want to know what it is confused.gif

And when you takeoff and you are at 200 speed how can you slow down and land with the VTOL confused.gif

Really nice textures I love it I saw the burn script but it does not dammage you I know the final version would be nice wink.gif

Ash Kevbaz the next suprise maybe a Aircraft Carrier please wink.giftounge.gif