Sign in to follow this  
ZFGokuSSJ1

Grass and tree animations

It'd be cool if the grass and tress in OFP 2 were slightly moving around because of wind and rain. When it rains, have the trees drop little droplets of already dropped rain onto the ground.

Other suggestions:

Better background ambiences

Another cool one: Have real songs from the '60s as music instead of a whole new score.

That reminds me of Platoon! tounge.gif

No!!!,I want a new score. Non synesized, if possible. The main theme is catchy. tounge.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif

I found a clip of what i would like, though it is the Korean War and the clip is only the slow sad part. It gets better when they have snare and bass drums acting like Huey's and M60's biggrin.gif

Click on Real AudioWell anyway the crowd loved it. smile.gif

Edit:Sorry, you have to use the search under title InChon

Grass and tree movement due to wind (and, if BIS is REALLY feeling nice, helicopter wash) would be awesome.

Once you spend about an hour playing online in OFP, you can pick out a player crawling through cover at 500m and further...because it's the ONLY thing moving...it's a huge tell.

Proper waves that break at the shore line then wash back into the sea would look great.

RED

Trees moving in the wind like ghost recon? I dont think the game would run on any available comp considering the size of the islands confused.gif , i like the idea though smile.gif .

true..

and by some scripting, it wouldnt be too hard to make the trees move in the direction of the wind.. so not one tree moves to the right while the otherone moves to the left...

and if ofp2 should be nam, it would be real cool to see some good water effects for the vietnameese rivers!

But heatseeker - i agree that it might require a bit better computer because of the big isles, but bf1942,for instance, has this effect on the isles.. And i believe there are other causes to make the game lag more than tree-animations... wink.gif

well listening to you all i'd better get a new PC by then with Pentuim 6 and 5024 MB RAM because thats the only thing that can run waves smoothly andtrees and leaves rustle and play ambience and heli wash down effect at the same time crazy.gif