Sign in to follow this  
SCREAM

New design

I like the new functions we mods get but I really don't like the look of it, would love the classic Opf forum look back, this is far too blue and "nice" to be a war game forum smile_o.gif

Aaah...I found something I don't like ; whenever I come to the forum I have to log in,whereas before I didn't... sad_o.gif

Not bad. Not bad at all. It will take some getting used too. Isnt this the same colors as CZ's forum?

Yup wink_o.gif

Aaah...I found something I don't like ; whenever I come to the forum I have to log in,whereas before I didn't... sad_o.gif

mm.....doesnt have this problem rock.gif

Whenever I edit my post, it shows:

Edited by Postduifje on Jan. 01 1970,01:00

Tough I'm all into retro and stuff, I'm no living in the past  biggrin_o.gif

never mind, allready fixed biggrin_o.gif

It's your warning level. Looks like you currently have one warning out of five. Five warnings means permanent PR.

Oh, I forgot! I have to send Placebo apple and pecan blintzes to get it removed. crazy_o.gif

sad_o.gif I have been branded with the mark of Cain for all to see. sad_o.gif

LOL shhh that was a quiet deal biggrin_o.gif Took me ages to find a Jewish food to ask for wink_o.gif

LOL shhh that was a quiet deal  biggrin_o.gif Took me ages to find a Jewish food to ask for  wink_o.gif

Those would be potato blintzes. Apple and pecan? Isle 3, in the crepes department. tounge_o.gif

Placebo and Avon, stop spamming. tounge_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]§6)No discussion on how the forum is moderated

All comments about how the forum is moderated and your opinions on the moderators should be sent by PM to the moderator whose decision you disagree with.

biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Is it possible to move the text color option from edit profile screen to posting screen? smile_o.gif

It will be more easy to use it wink_o.gif

Where did the PR warning thing go? That was kinda cool!

Another thing, I liked the forum more when it had the poster name and post count info and avatar aligned to the left, and not the center :P

Another thing, I liked the forum more when it had the poster name and post count info and avatar aligned to the left, and not the center :P

i do see it on some people still, http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=30762

i do see it on some people still, http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=30762

Yes. Just because mine disappeared doesn't mean some others here will be as lucky. tounge_o.gif

Call me old and stuck up, but I liked the old board better. Yes yes I know this is my first post, but I was once a member of the wonderful board. Maybe change is good, still I do not like it. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] Yes yes I know this is my first post, but I was once a member of the wonderful board

Hello again Duke of Ray.

And the Moderator said unto the Members: Thou shalt not have duplicate accounts. And the Members rejoiced. smile_o.gif

Guest BratZ

Any way you change my BratZ to my original BraTTy that never got authorized?

Suggestion for the forums: Any way you can make the search engine default select the forum your in when you hit search and better yet set to default "scan older topics"

Any way you change my BratZ to my original BraTTy that never got authorized?

No but we can authorise bratty, transfer your post count and delete Bratz, PM me and I'll take care of it.

Questions like this should be PM'd to a mod and not posted about on the forum smile_o.gif

Hey thanx Placebo for fixing my account and thanks to somebody for the default search in the forum your in...now just the default to search older topics,lol

Could we have the option to choose the old forum design? I really liked that one...