Sign in to follow this  
SCREAM

New design

It's alot easier to ban people with the new forum functions.  laugh.giftounge.gif

ok... at least the mods have their fun. biggrin.gif

*misses the crazy smilie*

$33ker @ May 22 2003,23:46)]
It's alot easier to ban people with the new forum functions.  :laugh: tounge_o.gif

ok... at least the mods have their fun. biggrin_o.gif

*misses the crazy smilie*

em28.gif <==try this   wink_o.gif

Oh, no! some new faces are gone!  why dont we keep the old and new faces together??  smile_o.gif

Ok, time to try out some of the fancy new functions smile_o.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to move this topic into BI General and MERGE it with the "New Design" topic. wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwink_o.gif

It actually worked wow_o.gif Cool smile_o.gif

It actually worked  wow_o.gif Cool smile_o.gif

u scared me  crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

The text color bug need to be fixed smile_o.gif

The text color bug need to be fixed smile_o.gif

Which bug is that? You mean the custom color feature? smile_o.gif

Well, while it is a feature there's a bug too. Apparently it can't be turned off - or better to say - I've turned it off but it doesn't work sad_o.gif

The only new smilie I prefer over it's old counterpart is rock.gif ...so right now it's all good as far as I'm concerned smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

The color will switch back to black automatically , and we have to reset it everytime  sad_o.gif

i think thiswow.gif is better than  wow_o.gif  @@

The color will switch back to black automatically , and we have to reset it everytime  sad_o.gif

Ah, yes, then it works as it should smile_o.gif Post colors should not be allowed to be changed. You can imagine how easily this feature can be abused. rock.gif

All I can say is this new update makes this forum look like ****ing ****. I still don't understand why anyone wanted to change it in the forst place. mad_o.gif

Indeed, I liked it just the way it was. rock.gif (altough I must agree that this one is quite fancyable)

I still don't understand why anyone wanted to change it in the forst place.  mad_o.gif

Because it is a newer version of the board software with a lot of good new features (especially when it comes to administration of the board) and bug fixes. Simple as that. Don't worry, you'll get used to it smile_o.gif

Not bad. Not bad at all. It will take some getting used too. Isnt this the same colors as CZ's forum?

I still don't understand why anyone wanted to change it in the forst place.  mad_o.gif

Because it is a newer version of the board software with a lot of good new features (especially when it comes to administration of the board) and bug fixes. Simple as that. Don't worry, you'll get used to it smile_o.gif

Bugs? What bugs? I have never encounered one before here. Do you have a readme file for the new software listing improvments, fixes?

I'm sure you mods must love those new controls though,  smile_o.gif  sad_o.gif

Thread URL formatting error in emailed notifications of subscribed topics.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Email Generated by Ikonboard

Hi,

******** has just replied to the topic you subscribed to.

You can switch off this subscription from your control panel.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Board URL: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi

Forum:MISSION EDITING f=7;t=29880;st=15#entry361096

I haven't really noticed any differences apart from the new smilies,choice of font colour and status lightbulb...Its still a forum...You can still post your views,etc...What's the big deal? rock.gif So tehre's a few new colours and stuf I haven't noticed,why all the fuss?