Sign in to follow this  
SCREAM

New design

The wallpaper background could do without BIS FORUMS all over it.

When I click on NEW POSTS, the FORUM column is now confusing, as there are 2 GENERAL forums, etc. This will most likely get worse in the future as more duplicate forum names are added.

I miss the fact that there's no mention of OFP whatsover with this skin. I mean, that's what we're here for.

I votes it's OK but would like more skins simply because I want to see if you can come up with a better mousetrap. tounge.gif Otherwise, this is just fine. Not even worth a poll. biggrin.gif

Thread titles (font) are a little too large for my liking. (click New Posts)

Besides that I like it much better than the old look. smile.gif

EDIT: Actually I think they are good now... never mind. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ April 24 2003,21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thread titles (font) are a little too large for my liking. (click New Posts)<span id='postcolor'>

You are right

I will change it as soon as possible.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SCREAM @ April 24 2003,22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are right

I will change it as soon as possible.<span id='postcolor'>

Now the fonts are way too small when using the old "skin".

And most graphics are great, but there are three small details which may be fixed wink.gif

Look at the three graphics at the bottom of every topic - "Track this topic" , "Email this topic" and "Print this topic".

The corners of the images are white, and they have a white border around. Probably because they are supposed to be used on white background.

But the rest of the design is great!

Hmm, where is new design?

Edited: Ohh let me take my words back. I changed skin and can see new style now smile.gif

Fon isnt good. Its very hard to read. If it possible make it more darken.

Its too chunky and too, hmmm it takes to long to go anywhere.

Epita

Didn't vote yet, still checkin out what exacly BIS has done here biggrin.gif But when I entered the forum, only three things changed. Wallpaper, Forums, and BIS's signature all over the site. It's okay BIS I know that this is your Forum. Need only one signature. Hey, but what the hell. confused.gifwink.gif

I like it, but the really bold lettering of all the categories is a little weird to me. Is there anything I can personally do to make them not so thick?

o well its good, it will just take time to feel at home again

I think that topic titles should be smaller, size 9 or 10 verdana would be nice. A theme like Flashpoint1985.com with CourierNew font and all would be awesome!

I like it apart from the background, the verticle lines and BIS FORUMS don't go well together.

RED

I like the layout, and I also don't mind the vertical lines in the background. The idea of adding that OFP2 section was a good choice, as it will keep the community closer together.

Just one thing: Would it not be better to be consistant with the forum names? Currently there is a "Bi-General, a "General" forum and a "OFP2 - General". I'd prefer to rename all OFP related forums to "OFP - General", "OFP - Troubleshooting", etc.. just so they fit in with the rest. And as previously noted, it would also go better with the search function. In the future you then could expand this syntax to other games like "IL - General" , "VBS1 - General" wink.gif , or "OFP4XBOX - General".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ April 24 2003,15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SCREAM @ April 24 2003,22wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are right

I will change it as soon as possible.<span id='postcolor'>

Now the fonts are way too small when using the old "skin".<span id='postcolor'>

So maybe if the thread titles are resized in a skin most title fonts in the same skin will get smaller. I'm thinking that's why SCREAM changed the overall fon't size.

Ahh, you know, they are big but won't kill anyone. smile.gif

Just to clear it up SCREAM:

All Topic Titles in the new skin may be too large.

I GO AWAY ON HOLIDAY FOR THREE DAYS AND LOOK WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO WHEN I'M NOT HERE!!!!!

Yeh...... its very pleasing on the eye...... etc etc

oooooooooo I've just seen that all our old posts HAVENT been deleted.

OOOOOOooooooooo I actually like this a lot.

THANKS BIS! THIS IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, COOL ETC!

Can you make a button for us to link to from our websites?

88x31 small button - you know what i mean

Guest BratZ

I like it, we didnt really need anything fancy as its only forums.

Nothing has changed too much really. I recently visited Codemaster forums and comparing to them, yours is similiar to theres now,just that one is packed with a bunch of newbs,lol

Only thing I havent liked so far is more forums (more mouse clicks,lol) And how you going to keep OFP2 stuff outta the OFP1 forums?

Now I have to read more wondering if I miss anything is all.

The Bis background is ok, just that with the skill of your team, the background could be nicer (something impressive) But then some may complain if its too slow or such,cant please everyone

Its ok i would like more skins with less bright things on it

ehh... I like the old one. And maybe you could make something where the base color isn't white? Kind of hard on the eyes, you know?