Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Will you buy ofp 2?

I never buy a 50 euros game before i can read several reviews from my favourite gamesites.

First I had too many bad experiences before, even with sequels of good games

second I'm not a Beta tester and i hate bugs, so i can chill myself at least to the first patch release.. wink.gif

I'll buy it no doubtly, before anyone even thinks about reviewing it. I have all the trust in BIS that this game will be the greatest, and for that I'll blindely buy it.

Vote: Maybe! (maybe)

I wont buy it if the reviews or other comments tell:

1: Commanders cannot give gunners in vehicles targets

2: Gamephysics are bad, or not present.

3: Missionscripting that doesn't work on both server and clients (spawn vehicles)

If these criterias are met I will buy the game, but I will not run down to the store to buy it at once.

Hm, let's see. I bought CWC, RH, Resistance and GOTY. I spent 100+ hours to play OFP, read in forums etc. Probably, i'm gonna also buy OFP 2 biggrin.gif. What else you expect tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maky @ 21 May 2003,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hm, let's see. I bought CWC, RH, Resistance and GOTY. I spent 100+ hours to play OFP, read in forums etc.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maky @ 21 May 2003,17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hm, let's see. I bought CWC, RH, Resistance and GOTY. I spent 100+ hours to play OFP, read in forums etc.<span id='postcolor'>

And you even double-post! tounge.gif

I was told "This is what u need"

I saw "This is what i need"

I will "Buy what i need"

Oh, btw, OFP was fun from 1.0. It had bug, it has bugs it will have bugs, but its what i need.

I never had so much fun crouching around for 15 mins in a game, spotting enemies and watch my team winning without using one single round.

THATS IT!

Guest BratZ

I already answered YES, I will buy any game(program) made by Bis as long as my funds allow me to do so at the time.

I will also buy any hardware needed to play as I have done it in the past with other games,main reason I have a G4 is because of demanding Tribes2, I play TWL ( I fly of course)

I just want to remind the ones that will await reviews and such. No I am not a beta tester either but remember how OFP got better as it went along.If there were complaints or such ,I have faith that they would be addressed.

And you would be missing all that gametime if you are going to wait till a version you are happy with released

i hope they will make special edtion(with gifts biggrin_o.gif ) like the ofp1 in cz smile_o.gif

Hm, let's see. I bought CWC, RH, Resistance and GOTY. I spent 100+ hours to play OFP, read in forums etc.  Probably, i'm gonna also buy OFP 2  biggrin_o.gif. What else you expect tounge_o.gif

100 hours? That's nothing... :P ;)

I play OFP every day for at least 3.5 hours a day (yes, I know, I'm bad)... I've had the game for a long time, lets say just 1.5 years (182.5 days)

3.5 • 182.5 = 638.75 hours of OFP play

I probably have more. Lets see how many days that is.

638.75 / 24 = 26.614583

smile_o.gif

And your proud of that,

ill probally buy it but after a few online reviews or the demo is reelased.

, lets say just 1.5 years (182.5 days)

3.5 • 182.5 = 638.75 hours of OFP play

638.75 / 24 = 26.614583

smile_o.gif

Dude, that is just too much math for me. tounge_o.gif I play OFP on average 1 hour a week. It will problably rise when a campaign with voice scripting comes out or an unexpected addon.

maybe if i got money

@ April 08 2003,18:52)]
Quote[/b] ]Well i don´t dislike CM. But i feel that some more advertising  for ofp could have been done.

OFP's success might have been a bit overwhelming for CM ;)

But now, they are prepared...

Operation Flashpoint 2 - to be continued. smile_o.gif

*my order comes as soon as the game hits the store shelves*

Then CodeMasters are a bunch of retards with no foresight. I knew this game was big back when there were only 6 screenshots!

I hope they have some dedicated CodeMasters servers for OFP2, this time.

I want 2 votes !!

one for the review  option(when i get my hands on demo)   and one for bis sucks because  they  messed  up the offtopic forum sad_o.gif

OFP2 will destroy all those other worthless vietnam games coming out.. battlefield vietnam mad_o.gif, BAH

*sets phaser to kill*

I will buy it what ever reviews say. That's simple smile_o.gif

I will sell my grandmother and my babys clothes to buy it.

Thats a yes btw

With what I am hearing about it I don't think I will. I am going to wait untill thier is a demo of it out before I make any final judgements./ (By then I will have my new PC and DSL.) If it's all Vietnam than no I probably won't buy it. but IF and that's one BIG if, IF it clears up all the physics and problems with the units and unit iterface I will but it just for the sake of better game play. (IT has to have a oppen addon system and the tools need to be disriputed freely too.)

I dont pre order things but I will buy it soon after its release. right now im all hyped up about HL 2, which one do you think will be better, OFP2 Or HL2?

HL2= Half-Life 2

Do you have Army experience?

yes

Did you like ofp 1?

yes

Will you like ofp 2?

yes

Are you prepared to die for it?

yes

THEN JOIN TIBBY'S ARMY!

Your mission, when you choose to accept it, is to grab the nearest m16 and Law and join me outside Codemaster's studios (supposing they manufacture ofp 2)

AMBUSH THE TRUCKS

Steal one copy of OFP2

come home

and kill commies

PS. Your passport must be over 6 months of expiring

PSS. You must have a FAKE passport

PSSS. I meant to click yes...

I say HELL YES! tounge_o.gif the only reason i wouldnt pre-order it is because i dont do that.I dont trust internet with that mush $ on the line. (meaning my creditcard #)lol crazy_o.gif