Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyDonkey

New forum

It's just a new skin smile.gif You can switch back in your control panel, but I think this one looks better.

Yes but maybe there is more to come?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tomorow, Thursday 24 April, from 1000 GMT, the forums will be temporarily offline due to changes in the forum structure. Thank you for your understanding.<span id='postcolor'>

looks kinda different right now. but i guess the forum needed a change after 2 years! biggrin.gif

looks great smile.gif

I also hope they will keep our old posts on the running and earase or delete the people's digged up thread's cause we have to many of double, even triple threads in this forum. lol confused.gifwink.gif

I thought i went blind for a minute, yah looks good wink.gif

Very fancy. smile.gif

Did it change your's automatically, cause I had to do it myself and if it weren't have been for this thread I would've missed out on that sexy picture at the top wow.gifbiggrin.gif

Gameer

Very nice, I like it a lot smile.gif. And about the Tomorrow Forum Structure change anyone thinks that they will add an OFP2 Forum biggrin.gif!!!

wow interesting lol, I was like woah! It is nice and neat, yet it will take a couple of hour untill it feels home again tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ April 23 2003,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes but maybe there is more to come?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tomorow, Thursday 24 April, from 1000 GMT, the forums will be temporarily offline due to changes in the forum structure. Thank you for your understanding.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, think so, like quakergamer said, possibly a new OFP2 forum or a new section for OFP2? Don't know though, there isn't a lot to discuss yet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ April 23 2003,22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did it change your's automatically, cause I had to do it myself and if it weren't have been for this thread I would've missed out on that sexy picture at the top wow.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Changed automatically for me. icon7.gif

E3 is only 3 weeks away, so lots to discuss after that smile.gif . [sarcasm]Btw do we get to make our own new rules with the forum?[/sarcasm]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ April 23 2003,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ April 23 2003,22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did it change your's automatically, cause I had to do it myself and if it weren't have been for this thread I would've missed out on that sexy picture at the top wow.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Changed automatically for me. icon7.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmpph. confused.gif

Ah hell, just blame those flippin' cookies. tounge.gif

Gameer smile.gif

Um, I really don't like this.

It's new, different and therefore unfamiliar. sad.gif

I dont like the bold letters in the front menu it dosent fit in with the rest, otherwise it looks great.

I noticed that textbox fonts changed and quoted fonts changed too. and then "kaboom!" - realized that there is a slight change in skins. even the default skins have a new look.

like OF FORUM > General. ">" is now blue, and some fonts on top right are too.

i like the old/traditional skins sad.gif waaaahhhh!!!!

if you were around long enough, you'd remember that after January 2002 upgrade, the skins were really white for this forum. and then after some comments, the forum skin became what we knew a few days ago.

I wonder if BIS gonna make a separate forum for OPF2? Hopefully not! I don't really want to re-register!!! Well unless they make me a moderator there smile.gif