Sign in to follow this  
azimut0

Battlefield 1985

Hi here  

I converted the map battlefield 1985 in 1969 Vietnam with many addons on the island IA Drang Valley, so all is done but one thing stop me and i need to contact the creator for that, creator are you there  ?   smile.gif

Screenshot43.jpg

My Forum

Try to find the "clan" he's in - Clan of Dukes Germany [CoD]

Moving to user missions smile.gif

smile.gif thx all, i have found one dax in the clan "dukes" and i have posted one message, the forum of the clan of duke is very quiet, but may be anybody can help me, if you have a good level in the mapping.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 23 2003,23:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://mfcti.sourceforge.net<span id='postcolor'>

no, thats another author of another mission

Look in the briefing under notices, there is somewhere the email adress.

hi MP studio, I have already the icq of Dax but i don't use icq, if you can contact it for me but i think i am going to ask somewhere else, yes this is the last mission of my pack, i hasten to finish, the problem is simple i don't know how to open a *.paa* file, that's all

PS:thx blackdog but i know this site and I like the mod.

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (azimut0 @ April 24 2003,15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">PS:thx blackdog but i know this site and I like the mod.

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In my opinion the AI in that mod makes to much lag.

yet not tested but i think it's possible to change the number of AI in the map, and for this mod that can't be a little mod for an little map

yet not tested but i think it's possible to change the number of AI in the map, and for this mod that can't be a little mod for an little map  wink.gif

Hi Azimut0 smile.gif

Paa file is a texture file for OFP, you can open them with the BIS tool TexView 1.1 which you can pick up from www.ofpec.com .

BAM:)

hey bam what's up

happy to see you here, you are everywhere !, so i can finish the map now but i am not sure if that come from the .paa file, i try to find.

you have played my campaign in the vietnam ?

thumbs-up.gif