Sign in to follow this  
Guest BratZ

Check this out!

Guest BratZ

Coming Soon !

14.jpg

Land Rover... Rapier Battery... smile.gifsmile.gif

Guest BratZ

Woot I got it all done,animated hitch,wheels ...whole 9 yards !

Just awaiting release, now I go back on my planes

Does open the doors for other artillery,towtrucks, car haulers or whatever our imaginations can think of.

Hey....nice work. Looking forward to this one smile.gifsmile.gif

Good stuff there, Bratz. This does indeed open the doors to many possibilities.. Any ideas how to implement this though?

roller.jpg. Be interested in your ideas.

Guest BratZ

LOL... The front moves on that? Front roller? Could define it as front wheel,then animate the brackets left/tight maybe?

I'm not sure of the operation? Cool rig !

Cool, nice job, guys! You can actually set a whole mission around setting up a piece of artillery. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chomps @ April 23 2003,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cool, nice job, guys!  You can actually set a whole mission around setting up a piece of artillery.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah.

Sergeant: Move that artillery here

Soldier: Yes sir

Sarge: No here

Sold: Yes sir

Sarge: No I don't like it. It closes the scenery and the sunset. Move it 200 meters right

Sold: Yes, hell, yes sir

...After 10 hours of moving...

Sarge: OK I have new orders. We need to relocate our battery to the other side of the island...

crazy.gifwow.giftounge.gif

Guest BratZ

LOL thats too funny ! That would be so ...military like and realistic

I actually did have to make it so you cant use it while its being towwed.So that alleviates people driving the Krupp around and using the artillery at same time.

Sorry if that upsets people ,hehe

You know, that's what gets me when people complain that games (like OFP) aren't realistic enough. Moving a piece of artillery around all day is exactly the sort of mind-numbing tedium that happens all the time in the military. I mean seriously....Operation DigLatrine!

However Operation MakeEnemyFlatAsAPancake could be fun...I'd happily spend an hour or two rolling backwards and forwards over an enemy soldier.......maybe that's just me crazy.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

If the scripts work well enough, I hope someone will make

a good semi mod smile.gif I've always wanted to take out a semi

with a tank...

Guest BratZ

I have thoughts of a semi but....

The Pak works well cause it has the 2 wheels ,I am unable to angle the whole model so by animating the hitch I was able to make it look good going up/down hills.

So something long...I dont think would look good.

But a tow truck, or car hauler maybe

Do all the wheels of the semi have to touch the ground? wink.gif

i remember a long time ago i cant remember who made the m10119a1 artillery towable by the 5t truck wink.gif

was gfx707 i think, or the dude from that mod where you have to pay to get it can't remember the name

smile.gif

Guest BratZ

I been towing artillery since the first arty piece came out, problem is most of the trailer scripts track the trailer directly behind the object and that looks funny.

But the problem then is still the same problem now is that when you come up to a hill the arty hitch would be sticking in the ground and it never lined up with the bumper to begin with.

You need to model the hitch at a height other than on the ground

Well I have overcome those problems the best I could do and wait till you see it .Its neat !

can you see the stiffy I have over this...probably not...still to drunk to support one...verry cool