Sign in to follow this  
dm

Bas mh-47e released!

Ok guys and gals... the BAS MH-47E version 1.1 is here for your ofp pleasure biggrin.gif

Head on over to the BAS Site and READ THE NEWS POST!!!

Those who find the link (its really easy if you read the news post) please do not post it up... we want people to READ the readme, before using this addon....

@Mods... sorry to use another thread.. but to tell you would spoil the suprise... and would give you an unfair advantage wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 21 2003,21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the .rar version is down sad.gif

downloading now<span id='postcolor'>

Rar version is up atm for me

Wow this thing is wicked man this is the best chopper ever you did great job BAS AMAZING FIRST I THAUGD IT WAS A hoax but now i seen it and its not biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Cheaters "You won't get the addon for a couple of hours" I'll be sleep by then mad.gif

Ups... Didn't read it... DOH confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (silent_64 @ April 21 2003,21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheaters "You won't get the addon for a couple of hours" I'll be sleep by then mad.gif

Ups... Didn't read it... DOH confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

if you read the post, you will see the link quite clearly... dont be so lazy...

In the readme it said

Put the following in your addons folder:

BAS_MH47E.pbo

BAS_MH47E_185.pbo

so the cargo goes too right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (silent_64 @ April 21 2003,22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheaters "You won't get the addon for a couple of hours" I'll be sleep by then mad.gif

Ups... Didn't read it... DOH confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its in there somewhere, it was 'hidden' in the text because the readme HAS to be read, as we dont want emails about issues weve already talked about, however, anyone who is completely lost, and promises to read the readme, click HERE.

D/l'ing now. Looks likes its amazing! smile.gif

In the coop mission I cant get that jeep w/ mgun to fit in the helo for the life of me, it just bounces around inside of there till it kills me. How do we do get the vehicle in there?

First:

FANTASTIC!!!! Many THX for another great work!

One thing i´m a little confused about.

I put an empty MH-47E on the Map und then me + 5Pilots.

When choose one or more pilots and then click on the Chopper to tell them "go in".

They move close to the choppern and then: "Negative", "Negative", "Negative", "Negative".

Mayby its my fault(I´m sure it is smile.gif ) but can someone please test it too!

MfG Lee smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 21 2003,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the coop mission I cant get that jeep w/ mgun to fit in the helo for the life of me, it just bounces around inside of there till it kills me. How do we do get the vehicle in there?<span id='postcolor'>

which version are you using? the cargo (with the seats in the up position) or the regular? cos if you are using the regular version that will happen...

Guest jacobaby

Hmm, yes, investigating.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ April 21 2003,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I have an empty one of these, I can't get anyone to get in.<span id='postcolor'>

can you be more specific?

@BAS

It´s only on the CARGO Version.

MfG Lee

[e]

A funny thing:

googles.jpg

Uhm, ähhh..... Goggles???  biggrin.gif