Sign in to follow this  
kittycat

[SP] Missing in Action

Hi

My new mission is now final..

http://www.tr-racing.de/flashpoint/mia/

Mirror by W0lle

***UPDATE***

Mission now exclusively for resistance because Ballistic decided to throw away the v1.46 Littlebird so I have to replace the v1.46 with v1.85 Littlebird.

I hope I will get a review...now...after 8 months.....

:crazy_o:

Edited by W0lle
Mirror added

I'm playing your older version now. smile.gif I'm almost done, I only have to escape from Everon. Very good mission, I really enjoyed it. smile.gif

Can this version also be played with Resistance?

Please get the new version with more nice things..

fixing things for resistance..

How is the Resistance version coming along, I was wondering since I enjoyed it very much but hate to switch back to 1.46 everytime I want to play it (and thats often wink.gif )

I think it's great that there are still good mission around for v1.46. Unfortunately for me, I can't find a copy of resisitance anywhere... sad.gif

I do not have Resistance so I can not test the mission on Resistance. Theoretically I should just change the BAS Littlebird v1.46 with v1.85. I do not know if the rest of the units (standard ofp stuff is changed for Resistance). If I should get Resistance somehow I will fix the mission for Resistance.

btw if you like the mission and want to be nice to me go to http://ofp.action-arena.com/mission-info.asp?id=855 and vote for it tounge.gif

Yeah well it wont work for me and I do have the addons. Its missing a BAS file but a non existant one as far as I can see. Ive got all of BAS's releases anyway, oh well. The intro looked good though. How can u be an OFP fan without resistance? Its one of the all time great addon packs.

It does not run on resistance? On v1.46 it should run flawlessly

I was going to review this at the OFPEC but it wouldn't work with Resistance, if you upload this again (when the OFPEC is back online) I will review it for you.

RED

Same here i was going to review this at opflash.org but the mission required 1.46 birdies sad_o.gif

Upload it at opflash.org too kitty cat smile_o.gif

Kittycat,

If you want i can update this mission to work with Resistance for you. Just let me know biggrin_o.gif

The mission is now "fixed" for resistance. thx to the lazy reviewers to wait until the addons dissappear.

i don't find radio tower

link in your m.i.a. page isn't correct

for me the link works...

If you get a window with language selection instead of the download page, choose language and try again. The first time you visit the site may go to the start page with language selection...

for me the link works...

If you get a window with language selection instead of the download page, choose language and try again. The first time you visit the site may go to the start page with language selection...

The link work but it's not the radio tower it's IDF Weapons by The Lost Brothers (970kb)

the correct link Radio tower

Can't get the radio tower addon. Link goes to Lost Brothers, paged over to the radio tower link, but couldn't connect.

Can some kind person please email to me? bsmith@mbox.com.au

ta

smith

Just played and successfully completed your mission! Very nice work! I liked the little surprise at the end although I'd have expected a bit more resistance.

Possible improvements: Many of the enemy soldiers seem to be deaf and blind. I noticed this mainly for APC and tank crews and the M2 machinegunners. You can waste everybody around them and they still don't move but instead keep watching away from you. This lessens the thrill a bit.

Still a very good job kittycat. Can we expect more?

thx....  tounge_o.gif

btw I have set the skill of Us soldiers to very high except a few

First time that someone says its too easy...

Quote[/b] ]Can we exepct more?

more? what do you want?

Quote[/b] ]more? what do you want?

I want a lot of things (world peace, a few million bucks on my account etc.)  but for now I'd be happy with more excellent missions  tounge_o.gif especially coop...