Sign in to follow this  
Polishdude

Whats your favorite class to play for ofp

I prefer to be a sniper because you can aim easier from a distance and it is harder for the enemy to find you(if you are careful).

Crew gunner, give me any tank and ill kick any platoon's tounge.gifwow.gifcrazy.gif.

I play all of those roles, except medic (if they take hits, its' their problem, not mine) but I always carry LAWs or AT with me in case I come across vehicles or helos.

engineer baby! nothin kicks ass more than watchin a tank innocently rollin across the ground and....BOOM!!!!!!

it was my fav. class before the game came out, my favorite class when the demo came out (if you have ever played my nightmine missions) and it is still my favorite, tho it is used very little unfortunately sad.gif

I voted Sniper one shot in the officers head then the rest run around like headless chickens right into my scope

Sniper. You just can't get any better or more fun than being a sniper smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TE Hellfire @ April 22 2003,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Special Forces.

HATE being without my Bizon.<span id='postcolor'>

MP5 kicks Bizons ass tounge.gif

Ok, this isn't a weapons topic! Please stick with the class topic.

Anyway as I said before if you voted for other, crew, or, pilot.

What would you be, fly, or drive.

BTW Bizon and MP5 whats the difference, I like all weapons wink.gif

Just give me a Bizon or MP5A3 And I'll kick some A** biggrin.gifsad.gifwink.gifconfused.gifsmile.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LaPoi @ 22 April 2003,05:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Crew gunner, give me any tank and ill kick any platoon's  tounge.gif  wow.gif  crazy.gif.<span id='postcolor'>

Like to see you destroy a M1A1 platoon whit a T55you will be locky if you get to fire two shots.

I voted fore Special Force Soldier like to sneak in to a base and then start a fire fight whit the dumb russians. Or maby SF whit a sniper rifle.

STGN

Extreem Combat Sniper. I run around and shoot people with a Dragonov at 100m, im crazy. OR a Helo pilot. what i really want: Sniper Helos, from Ghost in the Shell, MMMM yeah!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Polishdude @ 26 April 2003,09:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, this isn't a weapons topic! Please stick with the class topic.

Anyway as I said before if you voted for other, crew, or, pilot.

What would you be, fly, or drive.

BTW Bizon and MP5 whats the difference, I like all weapons wink.gif

Just give me a Bizon or MP5A3 And I'll kick some A** biggrin.gif  sad.gif  wink.gif  confused.gif  smile.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

MP5 SD6 actually. wink.gif

I looked at the muzzle velocity of the HK and its 400m/s, isn't that way over the sound barrier? Isn't it around 285 or somet. The trajectory looks way too flat. Also it zooms in more than any other weapon with basic sights for some reason. I like the grenadier now, using my IER pack what i have been working on as you can carry 2x as many grenades as they only take up one space, they go further as the velocity is much more realistic now. So yeah Grenadier or Sniper with WA2000. smile.gif  smile.gif

Voted Sniper, completed the bigger parts of both 1985 and Resistance with snipers..  wink.gif

Pilot: Gimmie a Blackhawk and I'll be there to get you outta the mess you got yourself into, or gimmie an A10 and I'll be there to clear up the enemy you left alive  wink.gif  (You being common grunt  tounge.gif )