Sign in to follow this  
Polishdude

Whats your favorite class to play for ofp

If you voted for other please reply why you picked other class confused.gif

Also if you pickedpilot crew or other classes what kind of a vechical would you drive,fly,or sh*t biggrin.gif

I voted for LAW soldier, because i like to offer support from the rear (hehehe) and the AI is not effective at shooting tanks!

I voted for LAW soldier, the AI are sometimes too slow with their aiming.

RED

Law, cause i m sooooo frigging deadly with it tounge.gif

Officer, with a grenade launcher...because I like to be in frikken command! tounge.gif

I like to use a medic, it makes for a refreshing change of pace and presents its own unique challenge.

I voted for soldier, but that's only because I'm using Suchey's Current Conflict USMC. I also use BAS' Delta/Rangers.

Special forces, i like to do it alone, im also more efective alone at night with silenced weapons, than commanding a 12 men infantry squad confused.gifsmile.gif .

I prefer being a simple grunt because I don't want to get sidetracked with giving orders all the time, but in practice I'm usually in command when we play -- nobody else seems to want the job.

I voted sniper as I like picking off a squad at distance from the leader down while they run around in desperation looking for me!! tounge.gif

I voted for Special Forces Soldier cause thney have only dirty jobs to do. biggrin.gif

HOW many times has this topic and vote been bought up before?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 18 2003,15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW many times has this topic and vote been bought up before?!<span id='postcolor'>

Cool it dude.

Anyways, I voted for LAW Soldier because there is nothing more gratifying than taking down a Tank in OFP to me. I also rather has myself do it than an incompetent AI soldier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 18 2003,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW many times has this topic and vote been bought up before?!<span id='postcolor'>

Hey I dont come in and piss off your polls do I? confused.gif

Anyway, lets all just keep it quite wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ April 18 2003,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW many times has this topic and vote been bought up before?!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I bet there are lots of new members who would like to vote in this poll because they haven't voted in those earlier polls (and we all know what happens to ancient threads that got opened again tounge.gif).

AT soldier for me, busting tanks is just fun smile.gif. I also like mortar class, too bad that AKs can't fire mortars in OFP sad.gif.

Pilot here, want to call in CAS or a ride to the objective or base?? I'll take you there !

i voted law soldier because there's no better way to eliminate snipers than lawin' buildings...hehe...playin' with camper friends on flagfight gives me the experience...:)

I always seem to use LAW soldier. Their quite versitile because of the added LAW. Though, I usually become the major target in a firefight, I can use it to knock out a vehicle or building that is holding troops. The fact that I can also use my weapon without too much ammunition loss, its all good smile.gif

Yeah I always took a LAW or RPG with me in the Campaign levels as you dont know what you may come across. So I think that makes me a LAW soldier biggrin.gif . Just been looking at the cpp for the land units and theres a unit called Sniperlaw. Never tried it though.

Wow alot of you voted for law soldier, i never knew they were a popular class lol. biggrin.gif

I voted officer, it's especially fun with OFP:Resistance, I like to load up my section with about 3-4 PK's and go nuts. I find that the AI-Machinegunner class is more trigger happy, so that works out for me. When I command my men properly, I barely have to do any shooting.

Tyler