Sign in to follow this  
JJonth Cheeky Monkey

Larger ai engagement range pack

Thanks for all this Maraudeur I'll look into it later, I havent got an AUG in my pack, I might though, later. If I do then I'll make the whole series - carbines, SMGs, H Bar, M203 etc. I might try somet new, like an SA80 or whatever.

OK some updates.

The G3A3 has now turned into a G3A4 as the fixed stock looked crap.

The US Machine Gun is the M249 SAW now, I'll add an M60E3 later on. Can someone remind me of the ROF for the SAW, ive got it as 1000rpm, I read 750-1000, but what should I use? 875rpm?

The PSG-1 is now silenced, with effective range of 200m or so. Goes well with the MP5 SD in Black op missions, it has a fixed x6 sight with an illuminated dot and crosshair, similar to my WA2000.

Looking forward to this pack a lot; two questions:

1. Release ETA

2. Any updated screenshots

wink_o.gif

Can someone remind me of the ROF for the SAW, ive got it as 1000rpm, I read 750-1000, but what should I use? 875rpm?

It's 750 rpm on M249

Looking forward to this pack a lot; two questions:

1. Release ETA

2. Any updated screenshots

wink_o.gif

I think its worthy of release now. I'll get it to someone at OFP.info soon. While your waiting I'll get some nice screenies

Well that clock isn't tounge_o.gif

I am currently pressing F5 on OFP.info with 5 minute intervals. I am all jiffed up about this biggrin_o.gif

YAY IT'S OUT!!

Guest BratZ

I havent tried it but thanx for the hard work and researching.

Glad guys like you do this as I am not very knowledgable on weapons in detail like that.

My first thoughts were "O no , more range,AI will pick us off easier" but as has been explained , basically just more bullets fired.I think it adds to the immersion.I made my planes so they waste ammo, better too much than not enough