Sign in to follow this  
JJonth Cheeky Monkey

Larger ai engagement range pack

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DreDay @ April 15 2003,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now AK-74 has the maximum ROF of 600, just like AK-47. What makes AK-74 different is that it has much less recoil, which leads to greater accuracy in full-auto mode.<span id='postcolor'>

Wrong, right about the recoil...

But, the AK-74 is has a effective range of 500 m, but, the AK-47 has a effective range of 300 m, which is the main difference between the two rifles.

Wrong (hehehe) the MAIN difference between the two is the smaller caliber of the 74. That causes the two differences mentioned above.

HI yeah, sorry everyone, but im having problems getting the thing to fighter. Im gonna have to send it in smaller packs so it will take a little longer.

Whats the ETA sorry for the constant nagging sad.gif but this sounds so damn cool

i am going to go crazy.gifcrazy.gif if someone can please tell me where to d/l sad.gifsad.gif

OK, Ive just had a reply from fighter, he says that all the weapons have to have a unique name which i can understand. And some other bugs, liek models not showing up etc. So what I will do is rework the whole thing. Just remaking the standard BIS weapons like the M16, M4, M16/203 etc, but missing out all of those unneeded weapons. for now

THIS IS A DIFF TYPE OF MOD, he's changing the ranges....m4 is needed...

If you want the list of west weaponry, here they are.

M16A2

M16A2 + M203

M4

M4 + M203

M4 + ACOGS

AT4

There ya go, there are 3 variants of the M4 anyway. I'll add more later on after Ive released this first basic version.

I might give the resistance G3s, what do you think?

Ok Ive done the West Units and weapons, every West vehicle apart from the air units have now got crew with these weapons. On to the East side. Ive got some nice sounds from Raven Shield. Also does anyone know the true ROF of the M4A1 and the M16A2, Ive read about and found mostly figures ranging from 600 to 750 rpm. Ive tried 750 and it sounds about right to me. Old M4 sounded too bang bang bang, not bababang. biggrin.gif

The ROF of the

M4A1 - 700 - 950 rounds per minute

M16A2 - 800 rounds per minute

So should I make them both 800rpm. At the mo its 750. smile.gif The burst mode is great now. Aim for the chest and the first shot hits the chest, second neck and third head. I might just leave it at 750rpm.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cheeky monkey @ April 19 2003,22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I might give the resistance G3s, what do you think?<span id='postcolor'>

i think hk pack pack gave us enough g3 variants!

anyone hosting your pack yet?

howabout a screen or two?

Also, have the names/texture bugs been fixed

Yeah I sorted all the main probs out with Rouge1. I already have the G3s its just whether or not I should give them to the Resistance instead of AK-47s. Theres only 3, well 4 if you count the PSG. The G3A3, G3A3TGS and the HK 21E. I wouldn't give the Resistance HK21s or PSGs, just the G3a3s to the Soldiers instead of the AK47 and give the Grenadiers AK47s with GLs. I'll try IFP info again tonight.

Well i hope it does get hosted over at ofp.info because this pack is good wink.gif

Well you could give the resitance G3's because that way they will look and hopefully act like some form of mercanrys as long as it dos'nt disrupt the balance of things then go for it

Hey Thanks,

Maybe if I just add a few extra Resistance Fighters, like Soldier (G3A3)

Grenadier (G3A3 TGS)

as well as all the usual units. I thought it would make a nice change and add more variety.

West : M16s

East : AKs

Res : G3s

Instead of both the East and Red both using AKs