Sign in to follow this  
mumbled_frog

Napalm

Before I get people telling me this, yes I have searched and searched to find out for myself. I have found a couple of links but neither work any more (this site has moved or doesn't exist any more).

I'm desperatly after this addon, so if there is a current link someone knows of I would love to have it.

Also, if there is a a script or something to make the flamethrower the red devil soldier carries around actually kill enemies. Rather than just looking like a very impressive, but useless, extra..

cheers biggrin.gif

I think that the red devils come with an example mission on how to make the flamethrower work, if not then it says how in the readme, nothing too taxing, just a few triggers i think.

Ah yes, I forgot about those scripts for the flamthrowers! prity damn sweet! biggrin.gif

Got em working now

Yeah I was just using the Red Devils in a short mission I made with them and it was amazing seeing the flame thrower soldier assault a MG-42 position with the flame thrower. He turned several Nazi soldiers into crispy critters and it really looks realistic the way the flames arc from the thrower. Definitely one of the coolest weapons addons. The range on it is just about right as well. Oh... by the way Jacoby had made a really good Napalm script but I don't think he ever released it. I sure hope he does realease it soon. It would be nice to have that with the F-105 or F-4 aircraft addons.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I don't like that Napalm script, you can't create a "wall of fire" like seen in Apocalypse Now sad.gif

If you have enough you probably can.

Napalm sucks anyway, it's against the Geneva convention, which i strive to uphold in OFP!

jacobaby made a napalm bomb to replace the yellow puffs.

I don't know the status of it though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ April 20 2003,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you have enough you probably can.

Napalm sucks anyway, it's against the Geneva convention, which i strive to uphold in OFP!<span id='postcolor'>

Thats the thing, if you use too many too close, they stop working sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ April 19 2003,18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you have enough you probably can.

Napalm sucks anyway, it's against the Geneva convention, which i strive to uphold in OFP!<span id='postcolor'>

I shoot women, children, dead bodies, dead bodies with a .50, people in general with a .50, bomb them with nukes, hell, I'll use anything as long as they are bloody and dead and ha. hahahah! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

MAHWAHAHH!

//trigger happy//

While I don't think you can use it yourself, the support pack which you can get at ofpec, has the ability to call in a napalm strike. The support pack's pretty good, if you haven't already you should try it.

Does any one know what is happeing with jacobabys Napalm script confused.gif