Koolkid101

Whats the best paintball gun

Whats the best paintball gun for the cheapest price? $100-200 Also a realistic gun would be nice, just not so realistic that the police are gonna shoot me. Also are there any airsoft arenas in vermont?

spyder if you are willing to cleean gun after every game

tippman if you arent

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ April 15 2003,04:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tippman 98 Custom w/ Commando Mod.<span id='postcolor'>

I haven't been able to try a very big variety of paintball guns, but the Tippmann 98 custom is my favourite of the ones I've tried. It's lightweight, comfortable, and accurate. I once even used two of them Akimbo style with pretty good accuracy while providing cover fire during a capture-the-flag game smile.gif

98c.jpg

I heard the Tippman is one of the best paintballs guns for the price.But i don't know.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ April 15 2003,02:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whats the best paintball gun for the cheapest price? $100-200 Also a realistic gun would be nice, just not so realistic that the police are gonna shoot me. Also are there any airsoft arenas in vermont?<span id='postcolor'>

I've always only ever used the guns they carry on site. smile.gif

You know, the cheap pump-action and semi-autos they carry, with the big-ass hopprs on top.

And even then, I only use pump-action. smile.gif

the paintball mod for Half Life,

Its cheaper, and never runs out of ammo, plus you dont have to wipe down after using it. (unless it was that exciting!wink.gif

Epita