Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo release date

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote

My only compalint is that I have to wait till April 26

Yea no kidding. The 26th happens to be the last day of spring break for my school. Great timing.<span id='postcolor'>

that sucks. my spring break was before st. patricks day. biggrin.gif

if you know when that is biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ April 23 2003,00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote  

My only compalint is that I have to wait till April 26

Yea no kidding.  The 26th happens to be the last day of spring break for my school.  Great timing.<span id='postcolor'>

that sucks. my spring break was before st. patricks day. biggrin.gif

if you know when that is biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nono, they have to release it on the 23rd..... that would be my birthday biggrin.gif

26th of april isn't to far away now. It happens to co-incide with ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) Day this day is a public holiday where we pay our respects to the fallen Australian and New Zealand soilders of both World Wars and the sacrifises they have made defending our land and our ways.

Oh yeah btw will i44 be doing other theatres after Normandy is complete. The Africa campaign started by Marfy would look pretty cool to finish off.

I herd there will be a suprise in the demo pack??? confused.gifconfused.gif will it be a Panzer IV

There is a surprise, but were not telling you yet wink.gif

are you going to add a mission about the capture of the gotha wen the allieds toke the x-planes base. and the first question is are you going to add the ghota(HO-229A) in invasion 1944?

it says on the main page "release date is the 26th US EST (GMT -5)"

isnt -5 about 7-00am tommow morning ?

It's only mid-day 26th for me. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 26 April 2003,13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's only mid-day 26th for me. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So it's already 12h late. smile.gif How shameful.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ 26 April 2003,21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 26 April 2003,13wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's only mid-day 26th for me. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So it's already 12h late.  smile.gif   How shameful.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL tounge.gif

wow, it's already 4wow.gif0 p.m. in Missouri and I have been waiting all day to download these. I just got back from work but wheres the demo???

confused.gif

Yeah, I've been waiting all day but now I'm loosing my patience.. Where's the demo you lardo smile.gif (don't ban me biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Invasion 1944 Demo will be released the 26th of April.<span id='postcolor'>

Next time make sure it`s on the same day as in Europe mad.gif

Well they did say that it was gonna be released on the 26th of April EST GMT -5.. which means they've still got 4 - 6 hours, depending on where in Europe you live. If the demo ain't released by then, hell will be unleashed.

THE SKY WILL RAIN MONKEYS! THE SEAS WILL BECOME AS BLOOD!..

nah its 23:58 in Europe here and still no demo its a shame that the cant release some thing on the real date... sad.gif

I don't think you got what I meant..

I live in GMT +1, the clock is now 00.06.

The deadline was April 26th, EST GMT -5, which means the clock must be 18.06 there now. And by that we can easliy see that they still have 5 hours and 54 minutes left  smile.gif .

Even when they do release it I have a good 4 or 5 hours of downloading to do before I can acullay use it. So even if it is only 3:10 PM here in British Columbia I won't be using it for a long time... crazy.gif

It is 3:10PM in California - which makes it 6:10PM in EST. I'll do a little javascript countdown script in a few seconds/min.

Edit: ok, ok, more like a clock. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Release Imminent

The addon pack is done. All tested and stable. We had some last minute bugs but we fixed them.

We are just waiting for SFG to come online to make the exe install, upload it and then we will post some mirrors <span id='postcolor'>

yay!