Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Tomahawks by chain of command

I want the torpedos smile.gif... apparently (from that screen) it is denoirs job to do the torpedos and spinners job to do the tomohawks. The command engine is becoming better and better, I hope they update the MP/SP support pack with it.

Colonel Klink, if you read this, maybe you should see if you and CoC can combine your duplicate efforts to produce this addon.

Pity to have two of the same by two good addon makers. confused.gif

Colonel Klink is an associate of CoC smile.gif We are cooperating with him on some projects.

Right now we have some problems with our server (severe database crash) so we are a bit paralyzed in the information department. Hopefully the problems will be resolved soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 08 2003,17:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Colonel Klink is an associate of CoC smile.gif We are cooperating with him on some projects.<span id='postcolor'>

Yay! He recently posted some Tomahawk pics. Is this one and the same addon?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 08 2003,16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 08 2003,17:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Colonel Klink is an associate of CoC smile.gif We are cooperating with him on some projects.<span id='postcolor'>

Yay! He recently posted some Tomahawk pics. Is this one and the same addon?<span id='postcolor'>

I have actually no idea. As I said we are having some serious problems with our server. The primary communication channel, our developer forums are down. So I just don't know.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 08 2003,16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 08 2003,17:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Colonel Klink is an associate of CoC smile.gif We are cooperating with him on some projects.<span id='postcolor'>

Yay! He recently posted some Tomahawk pics. Is this one and the same addon?<span id='postcolor'>

Nop Colonel Klink's one is textured

Heres klinks pics, the missile is due for a make over and will be turned into the exoset for the mod

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 08 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Colonel Klink is an associate of CoC smile.gif We are cooperating with him on some projects.

Right now we have some problems with our server (severe database crash) so we are a bit paralyzed in the information department. Hopefully the problems will be resolved soon.<span id='postcolor'>

Denoir is this why your forums are down at the moment?

The models are different. The austrian site reports jostapo's working on the cruise, and I won't deny that.

As Denoir points out, CoC is having a bit of C&C trouble with the forums, but we do persist in our projects. When we get the forums back up, we hope to have some interesting things to announce.

On the mod front, one of the projects we've got going is a collaboration with several well-known modeling teams to make what I personally think is a really cool addon, combining some of the best 3D and skinning talent the OFP community has to offer with our .cpp, sfx and scripting capabilities. Stay tuned.

Hi all

The CoC forum is down while our ISP fixes the mess they made. They are working on it now.

We could put up a new forum like others have done when the same has happened to them sad.gif  but our ISP has promised to rescue most of the threads so we will give them a chance to do that.

Colonel Klink is working as an associate on at least one project with us. Whether he is also working with us on the Cruise Missile project I can not say.

Suffice it to say, cruise missiles are just one project in which the CoC will be adding value to OFP and OFP Addons. There are several others at least as important. The CoCs task is to fulfill those: Wouln't it be great if OFP had ... wishes. We dont make many addons we concentrate on adding to OFP game play.

Kind Regards walker

What will it be launched from? I hope you are thinking of making a small crusier. smile.gif

DDG-51 ARLEIGH BURKE Class will be a good choice to launch those tomhawk babies smile.gif

,and it will be nice for west to have a nice ship biggrin.gif

ddg-72-mahan1.jpg

KLINK'S SUB O THAT IDEA KICKS SO MUCH ASS! YOU COULD HAVE A JOINT PROJECT BETWEEN KLINK AND COC MOD. HAVE THE TORPEDOES AND THE TOMAHAWKS IN THE SUB! DAMN IM SMART wink.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 08 2003,18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Colonel Klink is an associate of CoC smile.gif We are cooperating with him on some projects.<span id='postcolor'>

There you go smile.gif

I guess a launch from a submarine would be possible because there are trajectory scripts for the SCUD, for example.

Something that would pwn:

A flyable predator with hellfires (2) or a flyable tomahawk with interface etc like as if u was sitting at a comp monitor

So, any news about this greatlooking project or is it inactive?

For now I'll say, the project is active. Maybe I can get more info later. smile_o.gif

So, any news about this greatlooking project or is it inactive?

Dont dig up threats older then 4 months... wink_o.gif

But I hope this will get released soon.

Quote[/b] ]

§5)Do not dig up old threads

Don't reply to old threads unless you have something significant to add. Threads that haven't received a reply for 2 months or more are considered old. Threads over 4 months old should not be revived without checking with a moderator first.

See if you can impliment Antiship behaviour to the Tomahawk cruise missile system being developed by CoC.

This way, addon makers can create the designs of the antiship missiles and need only to plug into the CoC Tomahawk system.

The primary function of the CoC will be the Tomahawk land attack functions.  However, it would probably be wise to start a means to use this enable antiship missiles designed in OFP to behave like SSM's (Surface Skimming Missiles) like the TASM (TLAM-B), Exceot (Excuse the poor spelling), Harpoon, and any major SSM I forgot to mention.

The missiles would have a seeker that would act like the CoC Torpedoes over water and fly at about 10 meters above water level.  It might help if it is reasonably possible to impliment a Wide target search and a narrow target search mode before firing the Anti-ship missile.  The SSM's can't and won't adjust for terrain and will detonate on touching the ground or water.

Just curious though, how feasible would this be to impliment into this CoC project?

Can't wait for some low flying ship killers, please grant thy wish so I can sink the Love Boat Cruise Ship full of Capitalist swine wallering in money and luxury while I slave away Eight hours a day on Nogova island for 3 pounds a day wage.  biggrin_o.gif

Do I smell an armed revolution brewing, anyways tounge_o.gif

Later,

Havoc.

I just wanted to add that believe the latest version of the BOH mod added a tomohawk missile to it. I haven't tested it out though to see how well it works.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Is the missile an aircraft piloted by an AI, or is it script-controlled with no pilot?