Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Vit's av-8b

is it me or does that cockpit look exactly like that of an F16 (more accuratly Falcon 4)

anywho, the model, look very rushed and rough around the edges, and its either the pilots too small, or the model is too big, one or the other

I know, addon making is a hard job but while looking at the falkland-mod harrier this one isn´t really good.

If Vit would spent more time on ONE addon I believe it would be very good.

But lets wait and see.

MfG Lee

Yep... this model has Vit written all over it!

but remember this is beta isn't it so hopefully it would look alot more better. I believe my views are tainted because I have seen the Falklands Harrier and it quite clearly looks really really really awsome.

To Vit I'd say it's not about cranking out addons. It's about making something perfect. I think its fair to say that this community appreciates quality over quantity. Can Vit impress us with quality? Well, we'll just have to wait and see. By the way that picture on the left, or my avatar, isn't really me. It's just some really cool image of a character from a game about mecha and it makes me smile because he's such a loser. This could be helpful for the American economy..... The best way to keep any economy going is for the consumer to want what's past what's available, encouraging the producers to produce it. Right now in America it seems as if people just want what's already been done but more of it. Well that won't keep the economy going. I see traces of this thinking everywhere from all the same Rangers and Deltas being produced as to just going with the quality BAS ones to all the copies of guns being made, to all the first person shooter rehashed ideas being made by the gaming companies who don't put enough time and effort into it. I myself make missions but I've found the best results come out when i sit and take my time to think up something really good using not only whats out there of the best quality addons but whats not out there.....

Guest BratZ

Looking at the size of the soldier... That plane is huge, gonna take 2 runways.

I am also guilty of releasing a minimal quality addon, but pre final soon!