Sign in to follow this  
Taggart

Anti-aircraft weapons

Are there any Flak cannons or any type of guns that were used during the ww2 d-day parachute droppings? addons for OFP.

Here's the deal : send me a ZSU-57-2 model with nice textures tounge.gif  and I'll send you back a tweaked cpp+sqs for flak ammo

AAA2.jpg

I think there is a Flak 88 around somewhere. Perhaps Aeon would like to attempt his coding magic on that? BTW I thought that flak shells exploded with black smoke.

Also, does the ZU-23 fire fragmentation ammo?

i may have a ZSU-57-2 model but it is on my old harddrive

Dammit i got rid of my old hardrive NOOOOOOOOO!

It work for self-propelled vehicle, not static gun. Anyway it's inappropriate for Antiaircraft Gun (not artillery : 57mm) addon such ZU-23 as Maac & co done.

BTW there is nothing "magic" or innovating, just many Modes[] in weapon class wich each have a specific ammo range, and a script checking distance between AAA-vehicle and projectile. I always wonder why nobody thought and made it before me wink.gif

And yes flak shells exploded with black smoke (screenshot was taken during fading phase cloudlet)

There is a Flak 88 in GFX707's bunker pack, but I'm not sure which one.

You might want to mail your script to I44 or WW2EC.

Nice work Colonel Klink looking forward to it m8 is is for the Falkhlands Mod or will it be seperate addon same question for the Sub of your confused.gif

Hmmm.

To release or not to release.. that is the question. Whether it is nobler to release as a separate addon or with the mod...

I'll talk with our mod leader. As far as I know the mod only needs the two barrell version. But we will see... smile.gif

Still some work to do on it.

I'm pretty sure it was a Flak '36 in that Bunker pack, since I've been using it as a watered down Shilka in a desert mission I made (the Shilka was waaaaaaaaaay too powerful, and kept gunning down the choppers before the paratroops even had a chance.)