Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Metal gear solid 2 substance out on pc

I have Splinter Cell on the way from ebay, some have said its better than MGS.

Played MGS on the PS thought it was very over rated, most of the disc space was took up with annoying video scenes and radio messages.

may see if MGS 2 is on Kazaa ir Bearshare, rather than buying it.

Been a Metal Gear Solid fan, I would get it if it wasn't for the fact that 1: You need a DVD-Rom drive which I don't have

2: You need At least 3gig of storage space and you need 7.9gig to get a full install. And at the moment you can only play it if you have a Geforce card until they release a patch that lets ATi owners play it.

And then there's the case of money...

Damn that sounds a poor set up by the makers, how can you release a game that does not have ATI support!!

Game developers really do take the micky nowadays.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (interstat @ April 03 2003,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">may see if MGS 2 is on Kazaa ir Bearshare, rather than buying it.<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't advise you say that on this board wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (interstat @ April 03 2003,23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn that sounds a poor set up by the makers, how can you release a game that does not have ATI support!!

Game developers really do take the micky nowadays.

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, I have the game and I love it, but with my Radeon 9700 Pro I encounter lots of bugs... Now I`m waiting for the patch.

/me bites fingernails nervously

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Quote (interstat @ April 03 2003,23:41)

may see if MGS 2 is on Kazaa ir Bearshare, rather than buying it.

I wouldn't advise you say that on this board

<span id='postcolor'>

Oh come on I'm sure we all have downloaded a bit of free software off kazzaa or bearshare.

your not aloud to talk about this kind of stuff, other wise you get a post restriction, or ban. your gona wana edit your posts.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (interstat @ April 03 2003,00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have Splinter Cell on the way from ebay, some have said its better than MGS.

Played MGS on the PS thought it was very over rated, most of the disc space was took up with annoying video scenes and radio messages.

may see if MGS 2 is on Kazaa ir Bearshare, rather than buying it.<span id='postcolor'>

I completed Splinter Cell ages ago, and i can tell you its more worth while than MGS2.

I have SC, too... at least you didn't blurt out the ending to SC, Rob, like some people who have completed Resistance and have blurted out the ending to that. I now know the ending to it and I am desperately trying to clear it from my memory before I complete Red Hammer (I got all OFPs at Xmas 2002).