Sign in to follow this  
-SZ-Vladimir

Dragon warrior uav

Vladimir, Scorpio took over my KA-127 unmanned vehicle project. Maybe you could contact him/he contact you and you could wokr with that script together...

My script run very good, my add-on is in beta testing period smile.gif

- camera movement :

up-down

left-right

zoom

- vehicle movement :

speed

altitude

direction

So I can give him script.

About release... I can only say : soon.

Vladimir

Sweet, This is gonna be so cool. Imagine, sitting in a bunker and watching the battle throught the drone. Spying on enemy also. Maybe implement it in an RTS, and give it invisable powers. Like the beta plane in I-Spy ( if you saw the movie).

Maybe give it a laser and destroy an unsuspecting enemy (a small one).

actually he's unarmed too smile.gif

I think there's no point in single player game... but in multiplayer smile.gif in a map Battlefield1985-like or anything similar, that can be fun smile.gif

Vladimir

Do you have a release date in mind? It looks pretty complete...maybe a few new textures? Some LOD ajustments and it will be released? Say yes, yes !!! So the scripts are done? Will it have V/SOL? Or is it a plane only...or chopper only? I hope it is V/STOL, there's a script around here! biggrin.gif

I can't wait... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silent N Deadly @ Mar. 30 2003,20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe give it a laser and destroy an unsuspecting enemy (a small one).<span id='postcolor'>

You're joiking right? confused.gifcrazy.gif

Not only is this an unarmed UAV, but OFP isn't a Star Wars simulator or whatever...lol

Bullseye or Vlad...I have a modeled and skinned mini dish/ field computer...if either of you is interested Id be happy to donate it to either or both of these fine projects. It would be perfect as a command center! Feel free to contact me throught my site at www.digitalgrenade.com if your interested.

For Release :

- Some LOD adjustement smile.gif right smile.gif

- Make animation for rotor

- Script is almost done

- Modified a little .cpp file

My UAV is an uprgrade of Cypher smile.gif but if you need my script, I can maybe give you, or we can make an UAV pack ? I want too contact Scorpio, he work on a Russian UAV.

Your script look really very good ! Have you ICQ Bullz_eye_on_my_back or MSN ?

Suchey, send me your model for see if I can use it wink.gif

Vladimir

Very cool Vladimir...umm i don't have ICQ or MSN but i do have yahoo.  I'm really close to finishing my scripts as well that i was working on. I'm lacking textures though.... confused.gif

and Suchey you are the greatest ever! I was going to make one of my own and saw your thread a while back... would love to see it

only thing i need to do after that is make a UAV "command vehicle"

I love this!! :::whipes tears from his eyes:::

PMs are suitable for this kind of communication smile.gif

You don't give some news about:

Radar

Ai for self detection & destruction (with some algo of some people)

ULV

?

Sorry to brought back this old thread but I am looking for a functional UAV vehicle and the only one that I know that is not exclusive part of a mod is this one.

I remeber I used it and even for an add on made in 2003 was real good and functional.

The links do not work anymore.

Does anyone have it? Does anyone knows where to get it?

Does anyone where to get any realistic UAV for reconeisance that is not an exclusive part of a mod?

Thank you welcome.gif

Sorry to brought back this old thread but I am looking for a functional UAV vehicle and the only one that I know that is not exclusive part of a mod is this one.

I remeber I used it and even for an add on made in 2003 was real good and functional.

The links do not work anymore.

Does anyone have it? Does anyone knows where to get it?

Does anyone where to get any realistic UAV for reconeisance that is not an exclusive part of a mod?

Thank you welcome.gif

Im looking for something simler? smile_o.gif