Sign in to follow this  
Deus Ex

Red hammer 1.90/1.91 compatibility patch

redhammer.jpg

I get this error when applying the patch. What should I do?

I did clean installations of Cold War - Gold Upgrade - Resistance + 1.91 Patch. Still didn't work.

Thanks!

Edit - I just read OFP Avon ladys about the compatibility patch, said there was a problem if i upgraded from 1.85 to 1.90 that the patch wouldn't work, but thats not the case. I upgraded directly from 1.75 to 1.91.

BIS? confused.gif They said there should be no problem.

Here's an idea, if you're willing to work. Reinstall up to 1.75. Then install 1.90 (not 1.91). Then install both the RH compatibility patch and the 1985 Campaign path. If that worked, then install 1.91.

You should be able to find the old 1.90 patch on numerous OFP fan sites.

I am sorry for the misinformation I gave before. While 1985 campaign compatibily update worked with both 1.90 and 1.91, RedHammer update did not.

You can find updated 1.91 RedHammer update on our donwload page.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ Mar. 28 2003,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am sorry for the misinformation I gave before. While 1985 campaign compatibily update worked with both 1.90 and 1.91, RedHammer update did not.

You can find updated 1.91 RedHammer update on our donwload page.<span id='postcolor'>

Just to be sure as in the past, people who previously installed an earlier RH Comaptability Patch (1.85 or 1.90) do not need to install this one, correct?

Yes - correct. This update is here only for those that did not install any compatibility update yet, and the only difference from 1.90 RH update is the setup.

Thanks a bunch Suma. I downloaded it the "updated" 1.91 RedHammer Patch and it works perfectly now. :-)

Ok, no wait theres a problem. Now my game crashes to the desktop when it trys to load into the menu screen. And when the logos are comming up like BIS, CODEMASTERS, and OFP logos, they apear all chopped up. This game was working fine last night before I installed the Compatibility Patch, the newer one.

I'm reinstalling right now.

I thought my computer was crashing because I had set the graphics really really high, but I went into the Prefrences and did auto detect and launched, but it still crashed.