Sign in to follow this  
Winters

Hill 420

Hello All,

I have finished my latest mission. "Hill 420" its a conversion of my MP Co-Op with some added scenes and addresses several issues found in the MP version.

Only problem is that with FlashpointArena down i have no place for my mission to call home sad.gif

Anyone have a nice cozy, warm home that would like to adopt my mission? It's had all it's shots and does not each much.

Thanks.

DOWNLOAD

Edited by W0lle
Working link added

Ok, its loaded and waiting for approval from staff member (usually its there the next day) as soon as said approval has been received i will post the link for all of you who have sebnampack2 and jungle everon and resistance to enjoy. biggrin.gif

Sorry, can you clarify. A conversion of your MP mission. Does that mean this one is single player?

Yes this one is a SP mission, the rest of the units are under AI control, and will attack the objectives freely. You will be in command of your 6 man Special Forces team.

*thanks for cleaning up the mess i made in this thread yesterday Mr. Moderator smile.gif

has anyone played it yet? or maybe you have it but had not played it yet? or maybe you plan on playing it in the near future? or heard of someone who has played it?

anyway, let me know what you think.

Constuctive Feedback is the key here people, i dont need anyone saying "it sucked dood" tell me why it sucked if you think that way  wink.gif

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MISSION IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EASILY BEATABLE MISSION, IT WILL TAKE SUPERIOR TACTICS TO WIN BUT IT CAN BE DONE.

hi winters,

havent played SEB NAM for a while, thought id give your mission a go.

intro was good, FMJ flashbacks there tounge.gif

quite a fun mission with wave after wave of VC attacking.

the place ment of the 1st lot of VC on the hill near the beach seemed odd, maybe setup a make shift camp or something there , instead of them jsut standing around.

cheers

I thought about making a fortifeid beach area or a camp but decided against it with all the other things going on to reduce overall lag.

Glad ya enjoyed it smile.gif