Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

kyle sent me the login and pw thx lol very good stuff there  rofl.gif

FFS why did I get the feeling my name was going to be involved when I clicked on this thread... what the hell are you talking about now?

hehe tounge2.gif Im just saying you gave me the login and password for the behind the scenes and thanking you as ive always wondered since 2003! rofl.gif

I remember seeing something about this way back when I tried to commit myself to stop playing games...Well, since it is an addiction and since it is safe...why stop? OFP is beneficial in many ways that you won't find other games to be. Now I really want to find this but I can't. I got a few clues that I dug up myself, but they are no help. This type of stuff drives me nuts! A lot like old school puzzle games that are impossible to beat!

Edit:My ass is already numb...

What I found annoying about this poster is that I think I saw that BIS linked to the password sight in one of the news archives.

I have never seen the briefcase, I swear they changed the site design, or not. nener.gif

EDIT::

Revelation!!!! I suddenly grew a few brain cells (impossible!!!wink_o.gif and well, I was thinking:

"hmm, no. What?! Could it be?!? I mean that's the only thing that looks like a briefcase..."

Suffice to say, now I laugh in your general direction.

It's so obvious I think the laughing myself to death is a fair punishment for not being able to figure this trick out for 4 freaking years!

Briefcase.

Man.

Don't think too hard or else you will miss it so completely like me. nener.gif

FOUND IT IN 5 minutes!!!! Very hard if you aren't looking properly. Just need to find out login.

Edit:......Damn. I do not know anything but his name. I guess I will have to play the entire campaign again :-)

Edit:......Been playing for quite a while now. I think I'm gonna break my laptop. Can somebody please pm me the login info?

Lol, that was easy, never took the effort for it smile_o.gif, but it was worth it smile_o.gif

Had fun watching the old trailers and screenshots again notworthy.gif

Can someone translate the Czech "funny links" that the also linked from the site?  Like the Daikantana one?

w00t, I found it! Now, to log in as... hold on a minute? What's this? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME. Gah. Oh, and do caps, spaces and "the"s matter?

EDIT: Oh, screw this, could someone PM me the login and password? I'm getting a bit peeved with this "technology" thing. mad_o.gif

Easy ill give a hint, no caps or spaces in name (not needed) and same for password, its simple really i havent played SP for about a year and still found it in about 2 tries

I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT! Enough With the Friggin Circle Jerking and you all Not telling anyone its been to Friggin Long!

edit:

<removed>

please do not post answers.

Guest Ti0n3r
does this work with firefox browser?

It does smile_o.gif

hmm why didn't you just try it yourself? Its not like firefox is going to crash and burn.

Would anyone PM the password and the login name? Thanks in advance. smile_o.gif

hmm why didn't you just try it yourself? Its not like firefox is going to crash and burn.

hu?

was that suppose to be a joak?... crazy_o.gif

i tryed and i just wanted to be sure.

edit: nice smile_o.gif

wow that was easy...man its very worth it to keep looking without any spoilers. Very well done BiS.

Gah,still nothing......could somebody (Again sad_o.gif )PM me?

-Ziggy- @ July 25 2006,01:38)]all you need to know is here   whistle.gif

And in the campaign (CWC IIRC) whistle.gif

hehe who'd have thought BIS were a bunch of nutcases (geniuses but fruit and nutcases)!!

bootneckofficer

Could someone please give me a hint about the location of the briefcase in the form of a private message ? I've been searching for like 45 minutes. confused_o.gif