Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

In the old website section there Suma's old website and the old flashpoint website. The old FP website has a couple of pre release videos. If you watch them you see that the explosions are more exciting (I wouldn't know what real ones look like) than the release ones. It is a shame they were not kept. Has anyone found out why they changed them as they look like the ECP ones.

The soldiers also look interesting. I wish they released all the old content they have, even if it might not be of the best quality, compared to the current BIS units.

obeying_orders.jpg

Hmm, Kegetys is in the BI development pics? Nice pic btw.

Was Kegetys on beta testing or something?

Just wondering.

editted: URL

Guest major gandhi

damn it, i got it

Has anyone ever noticed that the soldiers have famous last names? Mendeleev.... Gagarin... yeltsin... Pushkin wink_o.gif

Has anyone ever noticed that the soldiers have famous last names? Mendeleev.... Gagarin... yeltsin... Pushkin wink_o.gif

Maybe in the russian version they do, but in my version the best it gets is "Self", "Robertson" and "Hiraski." tounge_o.gif

yeah. jim self is a good name :P

the only problem with the campaign is the cheap-ish sounding voice acting :S shoot me now, i treasoned against OFP heh.

Nice pics...

Airsoft!!!!!!!!! lol

Run the "videos" site:D

Are you still searching?

Read The F***ing FAQ biggrin_o.gif:D (RTFFAQ) lol

man i must be dumb I can't find the man with the briefcase.

EDIT-while looking for it stumbled upon the nickname and real name of the evil general. Can someone please pm with the location of the briefcase man?

It`ll be quite funny to place OFP2 screens on the "Secret page" first...

before they apear anywhere else...

The best of the best will can see it first;)

And here is the proof that OFP community has most user-friendly enviroment:

Quote from old OFP site:

Quote[/b] ]28th September 1999

We are changing history! .....More info coming soon.

wink_o.gif Marek and Ondrej, did you really knew what was future of OFP when you said this rock.gif

They've removed the briefcase-man smile_o.gif

All you have to do now is enter the required information here:

And c'mon Placebo, get us some shots of the BIS guys in their underwear! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

They've removed the briefcase-man smile_o.gif

To the best of my knowledge he was never removed. Please do not post the link again, there's enough information in this thread for people to gain access.

You might wanna check with whoever used to update the bistudio.com website 'cause I distinctly remember them making a news post about it.

Not to try and prove you wrong o' mighty one...

*backs off slowly

[EDIT] Darn, nothing in the archives...Someone's out to make me look a fool! tounge_o.gif

My apologies, my mind must be going crazy_o.gif

[EDIT (Again)] Aha...The old cog-machine is just getting a little confused: It was flashpoint1985.com that had the announcement.

It's the 3rd page back in the archives (28.8.2003)

Quote[/b] ]We have looked deep into our archives and found some funny things from the history of Bohemia Interactive Studio and Operation Flashpoint. You can find everything on our new pages at XXXX.bistudio.com, so if you want to look behind curtain, go there now. We have also uploaded our old web pages there just to let you touch the feel of old times. For access to this secret site use the last name of famous and evil Russian general from Operation Flashpoint as login name and his nickname as password. Have fun!

There was a hellavalot of cuffufle to begin with though, just check the first few pages... crazy_o.gif

I didn't say the link has never been posted, I said that the suitcase man had never been removed smile_o.gif