Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Behind the scenes...

Replay OFP tounge2.gif

Maybe ill leave clues in my next few posts :P

rofl.gif

But yeah theres interesting things on that site. Especially the downloads, got quite a kick outta seeing the behind the scenes of it all rofl.gif

I've been on it before but dam I forgot the login info. I haven't played OFP recently to remember anything really lol

Bugger mad_o.gif

ok, i just found this thread today and been searching for the guy with this briefcase...

can't find him. can someone send me a PM with the info

pleeeeaaasssseee sad_o.gif

ok, i got it. wasn't a whole lot in there really huh.gif

movies weren't even there. oh well... least i got in though biggrin_o.gif

Is it still accessible? OFP is one of my dearest games and i still play it (today 11hours to be precise) gotta love the resistance campaign. Anyhow i would really like to see the extra material but i cant find anything about any briefcase. I tried the contact page, the blog, opf sections but all i find is ARMA related. Its this page i should look in right?

^^http://www.bistudio.com/??

Can someone PM me the location and maybe i can figure out the password myself.

-Appreciated

I think they've removed it after the big update sad_o.gif seems like it cause I can't log in anymore.

-edit-

nevermind, still works, just me forgetting the right password smile_o.gif

I think they've removed it after the big update sad_o.gif seems like it cause I can't log in anymore.

-edit-

nevermind, still works, just me forgetting the right password smile_o.gif

Care to pm me the location? im quite tired of it now. confused_o.gif

Where the hell is this briefcase guy. How can you spot him in 15 seconds, I smell bs.

I am looking on bistudio.com, that's right yeah?

Could someone PM me where this invisible man is

It is not on the new site, you have to search the old website with archive.org a year or so ago. BIS website from Jan 06. However the secret webpage is still online, so if you can find the briefcase with the URL you dont need to access it through archive.org.

I'm pretty much ready to shoot myself, could someone just PM me the details to this all.

I've been waiting for this forever and I still can't find it. Can someone PM to direct website?

Is the link from the briefcase still working as I'm getting a "Not in Archive" message when I click on it?

Is it still possible to access the hidden area? When I try to enter the briefcase URL minus the web.archive.org bit directly into my browser i get a "The connection was reset" message.

edit:

Site appears to be accessible for me now.

Edited by stun
Update info

Found it! Took about 30 seconds to find it after finding an archive that worked correctly.

No wonder why I have never been able to find it...because they removed it once they updated their website a few years ago. (I think)

Edited by Nicholas

Looks like the hidden website is no longer up. I get "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." :confused: