Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Dogs of War

That depends on wind speed, direction, and fuel efficiency. The news are calculating the time taken by the B52's top speed, which you don't cruise at. 8 turbofans are bloody thirsty!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Mar. 21 2003,16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No I think their leadership is unable to organize meaningful statements anymore.  Communication problems.

According to my estimates, they will be entering Baghdad on ground not earlier than 25th of March and not later than 1st of April, and thats after power gets knocked out.

And the amount of resistance so far is what is expected, the gloating of U.S. leadership is propaganda, Baghdad is really the only place where an enormous fight could take place.  Depending on Iraqi willingness to fight and preparation, this could be a disaster for the coalition.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, in your estimation they aren't able to put together a coherent press release...

but They are able to organize an effective defense of the remainder of the country?

Something is not adding up here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Mar. 21 2003,15:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You dig him out.  Like they do after earthquakes and suicide bombings.

You can email the troops your support and wishes:

US Forces

UK Forces

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

I`d prefer to send an email to Homer Simpson:

chunkylover53@aol.com

I`ll ask him what he thinks about this war and Bush and how Lisa and Bart and the rest of the family is. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 21 2003,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">White House warned on friday that the war in Iraq can be a long, costly and dangerous commitment. /AFX 16:12 CET

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

they'sve been saying this for last 1yr.

"lol, in your estimation they aren't able to put together a coherent press release...

but They are able to organize an effective defense of the remainder of the country?

Something is not adding up here."

Yeah, the need new PR and Marketing people...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 21 2003,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Mar. 21 2003,16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No I think their leadership is unable to organize meaningful statements anymore. Communication problems.

According to my estimates, they will be entering Baghdad on ground not earlier than 25th of March and not later than 1st of April, and thats after power gets knocked out.

And the amount of resistance so far is what is expected, the gloating of U.S. leadership is propaganda, Baghdad is really the only place where an enormous fight could take place. Depending on Iraqi willingness to fight and preparation, this could be a disaster for the coalition. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, in your estimation they aren't able to put together a coherent press release...

Something is not adding up here.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, looks like someone can't add.

Explosions in Baghdad.

The Pentagon reports that their Blitzkrieg is about to begin... probably has.

Damn, the MSNBC live camera in Baghdad just went offline.

BBC have a feed to one. The streets cleared pretty quickly, but there are still cars driving around!

How fucking crazy is this? Were watching a war on Live TV.

Scary stuff....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Mar. 21 2003,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How fucking crazy is this? Were watching a war on Live TV.

Scary stuff....<span id='postcolor'>

That's what i was thinking last night as I watched the 2nd Brigade, 3rd ID all the way from Kuwait to about 100 miles into Iraq.

It doesn't look like they are going to pound Baghdad just yet. smile.gif

I'm seeing what looks like alot of SAM fire around the outskirts of Baghdad- just no explosions yet

holy shit, the Baghdad night sky just went nuts lol- triple A fire absolutely everywhere

Shock and Awe, aye. I knew it was coming, but it's another to actually see and hear it.

I think I'm going to surrender for good measure.

If you can, switch to Fox news ASAP... an area a little bigger than a city block has just been lit up big time

OMGGGGGG wow.gif

Massive bombardement in Baghdad

Seen a few SAM launches. I hope any aircrews in the area watch themselves.

It appears to be multiple cruise missile strikes mainly.