Sign in to follow this  
smogmorph

New animations

Loki278912, Concerning the ropes, the author sent a demo mission, to just show how it works. In a true mission you just need to make a delete object on the rope after its use...

keep in mind that BIS used sensors sticked on human to create the movements, creating an "human" or "animal" animation just moving points is really hard to do... Try it, you'll see.

Is there or is anyone working on a tutorial on how to make animations with OFP-Anim v0.98? I have looked around and there is not one as of yet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but spec ops that come outa a CH47 ??

better take a littebird or mh-60

<span id='postcolor'>

The UK has been using CH47 for SF ops since the 1980s - best way to move large numbers of tps long distances then insert them using 5 roping points (front door, cargo hatch and 3 from a collapsible frame on the ramp).  Unlike the other assets available to the UK SF, the Chinook can manoeuvre over a moving target (eg ship) out-of-wind while providing a stable roping platform.  And how did the Littlebirds get anywhere near their Iraqi targets during the 1991 unpleasantness?  By refuelling from a UK SF fat-cow, that's how...

Wow  wow.gif  

That's awesome smile.gif

mad.gif Btw, Loki278912, you are so fucking offensive! tounge.gif

-iCe-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (|iCeMaN| @ April 03 2003,16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow  wow.gif  

That's awesome smile.gif

mad.gif Btw, Loki278912, you are so fucking offensive! tounge.gif

-iCe-<span id='postcolor'>

Why must you bring up Loki278912 again. This thread is from months ago, you shouldnt just reply to start up a fight (not that are trying to do this on purpose)

Since I`m here, I can try to ask if someone knows when you activate these AIanimation lets say by radio Alpha

How to turn them off by Radio also?.

I tried several things that makes sense to DeActivate but cant seem to find a way turn the animations off, only switch them on confused.gif

Maybe it cant but I need to know for sure

Needs a bit of help?

unit switchmove "null"

where unit is the name of the unit

put it in the "on activation" of the trigger and then it will end the animation and return to normal

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supergrunt @ April 04 2003,15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">unit switchmove "null"

where unit is the name of the unit

put it in the "on activation" of the trigger and then it will end the animation and return to normal<span id='postcolor'>

Hi

THNX!!