Sign in to follow this  
smogmorph

Afghanistan!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nyles @ April 11 2003,03:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mhh the regular forum seems down. Is there any progress, CATSHIT? Also what's the status of your soviets soldiers?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I dont believe CAT is reading or postiing inhere

Better try OFPEC FORUM  smile.gif

Looks like CAT is still working hard:

(from OFPEC forums)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, unfortunately our host is upgrading and we're going to be offline for a little while , probably going to change servers soon.

Cat is currently upgrading and fixing problems on the map, some things are being retextured and replaced etc.

Thats all for now

Robbo<span id='postcolor'>

So stay calm wink.gif.

Breezeland has been down for almos a week. WE are probably going to switch forums. As soon as I get CS' permission I'll post some more screens. The map keeps getting better and better...

As for size, I'm not sure. Without compressing any files in the PBO it's about 62 megs. DON'T PANIC 56kers we will compress it and offer split downloads. After all, CS himself has dial-up.

I feel sorry for people with 56k, and at the same time I'm laughing the heck off that I'm gonna have it downloaded in 40Min tops, while you guys wil take 5hours, hahhahah. Sorry. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ April 13 2003,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I feel sorry for people with 56k, and at the same time I'm laughing the heck off that I'm gonna have it downloaded in 40Min tops, while you guys wil take 5hours, hahhahah. Sorry. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And I feel sorry with you 40min top biggrin.gif

I download that in 2/3 minutes tounge.gif

Hihihihi wow.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ April 13 2003,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I feel sorry for people with 56k, and at the same time I'm laughing the heck off that I'm gonna have it downloaded in 40Min tops, while you guys wil take 5hours, hahhahah. Sorry. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ahem, HOW old were you again?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gollum1 @ April 13 2003,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ April 13 2003,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I feel sorry for people with 56k, and at the same time I'm laughing the heck off that I'm gonna have it downloaded in 40Min tops, while you guys wil take 5hours, hahhahah. Sorry. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ahem, HOW old were you again?<span id='postcolor'>

Don't judge how people act based on their age. Even if someone is 5 or 10 or 13 they can act more mature than some older people I know if they want to.

Stay on topic people, don't wanna see this thread closed mad.gif

Yes.. yes.. YES!!!!

Just saw this at ofp.gamezone.cz:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great news! We received the demo (60Mb) of Afghan Island from CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM of NOMAD team! It's as good as we expected and even better! Demo version will be avaiable to download soon! The screenshots are in "normal" island detail level. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

im impressed.. im a 56ker and i learn how to put up with downloading big files.. u just download while ur in school on DAP, and when u get back u just install.. it only sucks on the weekends.... but if its a saturday and theres something to do.. have a night out and when u get back.. so its like u really never had to wait in the first place.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ April 13 2003,23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wouldn't that cost alot for your phone bill?<span id='postcolor'>

No, cause Im on a fixed cost jobbie. I can use it as much as I want for Å15 a month. so i could leave it on for the whole month and it would cost me Å15 or I can just not use it at all and still cost me Å15. biggrin.gif

Great, good work CAT_SHIT. Can't wait for the full thing smile.gif

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ April 14 2003,02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great, good work CAT_SHIT. Can't wait for the full thing smile.gif

RED<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif LOL, now that's funny! "great work CAT SHIT" LOL biggrin.gif

Btw, nice add-on............cat shit

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-

Yep...it's looking good. Nice land textures BTW wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leone @ April 15 2003,06:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep...it's looking good. Nice land textures BTW  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, it's great, it's marvellous.....wait, no it isn't CAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD IT!

If you have a fast connection (512kb/s or more) i can send it to some ppl via ICQ. my uin is 39743913 wink.gif

It is out now, check the thread in AMC.

RED

Lol of course i know it's out, i make the pbo and uploaded it on our server biggrin.gif , i was just proposing to send it via icq cause i see download speed is not very fast actually tounge.gif

Doh! Sorry I misunderstood what you meant smile.gif

RED