Sign in to follow this  
PitViper

What vehicles have you owned?

My cars until now?

VW Polo

VW Golf III Pink Floyd

(plus Unimog Y-522 228, but owner was the BW wink.gif)

The future?

Either Audi A4 S4 Avant

2002-audi-s4-avant.jpg

or Daimler-Chrysler CLK 200 CGI.

0,1294,8262,00.jpg

Definitely, I'll buy a mopped. Perhaps this:

vis_roa_r1150rr_02.jpg

Ok, enough dreaming for now, back to work.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Mar. 22 2003,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My cars until now?

VW Polo

VW Golf III Pink Floyd

(plus Unimog Y-522 228, but owner was the BW wink.gif)

The future?

Either Audi A4 S3 Avant

blockquote><span id=

Huh? an A4 S3 Avant?

never heard of it

this is an S3 http://www.autointell.com/european_companies/volkswagen/audi-ag/S3-rot-frontsicht-80mm.jpg' alt='S3-rot-frontsicht-80mm.jpg'>

but the RS4 beats all "4" series

tounge.gif

audi-RS4.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 22 2003,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Huh? an A4 S3 Avant?

never heard of it<span id='postcolor'>

It's a new version for mistyping people... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 22 2003,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">audi-RS4.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, I dont know what you guys see in those cars

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gunship [OFP.at] @ Mar. 22 2003,06:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, here a few pics of my car.

1st. i drive an 76' Chevrolet Blazer K5 Cheyenne and my second car is a old 43' Willys Jeep for hillclimbing and "Just for Fun"  smile.gif

Chevrolet Blazer K5 Cheyenne 1976

Chevrolet Blazer 1976 Cheyenne #2

Chevrolet blazer 1976 Cheyenne #3

Willys Jeep 1943 <span id='postcolor'>

Q1: What kidn of camera do you have?

Q2: Where'dja get that jeep?

If I can't get the VW Thing, I really want an M151 'Mutt' (OFP jeep)... unfortuantley, most of them were run over by tanks so people couldnt take them. Damn those hmmwvs!

der bastler

get the "Nogaro Blue" S4 sedan. it rocks smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Mar. 22 2003,01:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im ok, but my ribbs are in flame of pain sad.gif

and i hope that my inner organs are ok aswell, g2g to some check on morning.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

So this is how it looked:

http://col-hiro.czechian.net/crashani.gif

Good bye my sweet Felicia. sad.gif

So next family car will be Hyundai Getz  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Mar. 23 2003,13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So this is how it looked:

http://col-hiro.czechian.net/crashani.gif

Good bye my sweet Felicia. sad.gif

So next family car will be Hyundai Getz wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I presume you were the green vehicle right? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Mar. 23 2003,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I presume you were the green vehicle right?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

duh... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Mar. 23 2003,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I presume you were the green vehicle right?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep  confused.gif

Excatly that kind of family car we do need:

getz1.jpg

getz2.jpg

And ultra big image: http://www.leipziger-messe.de/LeMMon....etz.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">htp://www.leipziger-messe.de/LeMMon/Graph1.NSF/Lookup/prem2002_getz/$FILE/prem2002_getz.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL!..in older days of Hyundai Excel(their first export) it was known to be a cheap car with reliability worth that much.

but i think they are now quite reliable.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Mar. 23 2003,13:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Mar. 23 2003,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I presume you were the green vehicle right? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif You know that's about 50% your fault. biggrin.gif

My father had a very similar accident in Austria once, I was also in the Peugeout 305. Only he got hit in the left front as opposed to left center. (fron of the Peugeot was almost completely ripped off) 50-50 fault. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ Mar. 20 2003,20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Warning.

Cheap Mini's are rust buckets.

If you wish to get a cheap, nice running motor, don't get a mini. A old style mini in good nick will cost a few quid. The cheap mini's are usually always rustbuckets, that haven't been cared for.

A good first car would be a Fiesta, Metro ( ! ), Corsa, or a old style Micra. They are cheap to buy, usually in good condition for the price, and cheap to insure. Oh, and don't buy a Nova, not unless you want to be labelled a complete bastard. (Complete with baseball cap, 'On a mission' sticker in the back window, and 14 yr old pregnant Gf's. Vermin, all of them...)

BTW, if your not from the UK, ignore all the above, except the Mini stuff.<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks for the advice, mate smile.gif

In vaguely related stuff, does anyone have any RPGs or similar weapons to sell, there are a few bodykitted Novas going around here...

Those things are nasty. In fact, there are waaay to many disgustingly bodykitted cars round here, most of which are so low they ground themselves on the speedbumps on a hill which they rev up and down (which is probably why the speedbumps were put there).

Lets see:

A white '91 Vauxhall Cavelier with massive bodykits, stupidly large soundsystem, huge exhaust designed only to make noise, and lowered so much it needs to go at 3mph to clear bumps.

3 or 4 Novas of various colours and states of bodykitting.

A black early 90s Fiesta thats got blacked out windows, fog lights and is lowered and with the obligatory huge exhaust.

A blue 80s Fiesta with stripes, alloys, foglights, exhaust.

A purple Polo with stickers and a couple of new bumpers and bright yellow seats.

A bright orange, lowered, bodykitted Renault Clio, with obligatory exhaust and soundsystem alterations.

And a Vauxhall Corsa with huge stripes along it, but no external other changes.

And finally, probably the most laughable ones...

A white early 90s Fiesta with large unsprayed bodykits and a replacement door thats silver. Completed with stickers, non-matching alloys and a large exhaust.

an '86/'87 Ford Sierra 2.0 in black, with red stripes, stickers, blackened windows, lowered, huge bumpers, non-matching alloys, 4 foglights, a massive exhaust and loads of rust down the side tounge.gif

(couldnt have made that up if I'd tried!wink.gif

Anyone got a dozen or so RPGs to spare? crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks for the advice, mate

In vaguely related stuff, does anyone have any RPGs or similar weapons to sell, there are a few bodykitted Novas going around here...

Those things are nasty. In fact, there are waaay to many disgustingly bodykitted cars round here, most of which are so low they ground themselves on the speedbumps on a hill which they rev up and down (which is probably why the speedbumps were put there).

Lets see:

A white '91 Vauxhall Cavelier with massive bodykits, stupidly large soundsystem, huge exhaust designed only to make noise, and lowered so much it needs to go at 3mph to clear bumps.

3 or 4 Novas of various colours and states of bodykitting.

A black early 90s Fiesta thats got blacked out windows, fog lights and is lowered and with the obligatory huge exhaust.

A blue 80s Fiesta with stripes, alloys, foglights, exhaust.

A purple Polo with stickers and a couple of new bumpers and bright yellow seats.

A bright orange, lowered, bodykitted Renault Clio, with obligatory exhaust and soundsystem alterations.

And a Vauxhall Corsa with huge stripes along it, but no external other changes.

And finally, probably the most laughable ones...

A white early 90s Fiesta with large unsprayed bodykits and a replacement door thats silver. Completed with stickers, non-matching alloys and a large exhaust.

an '86/'87 Ford Sierra 2.0 in black, with red stripes, stickers, blackened windows, lowered, huge bumpers, non-matching alloys, 4 foglights, a massive exhaust and loads of rust down the side

(couldnt have made that up if I'd tried!

Anyone got a dozen or so RPGs to spare? <span id='postcolor'>

You feel my pain. The funniest thing is that most of the 'modded' cars are usually small engined. I remember being sat at the lights when a white Metro (!wink.gif, pulled up along side me. He has alloys, a body kit with spoilers, intakes, and skirts(How the hell do you get body kits for metro's?), blacked out windows, and a neon tube underneath. Topped off with an original (Wrong colour), boot and left door.

The guy tried to race me at the lights and failed.... (My cars a 1.1! ), then I realised. He'd only gone and modded a 1 litre metro that now weighed over a ton. 1 litre! The mind boggles.

ouch placebo !

this is what I see when I click the link:

403lady.jpg

Better fix that fast !  biggrin.gif

Pfui !

slap.jpg

Since I am a poor student, I have no car, but my brother owns a Audi RS4 (chiptuned).

450hp are quite a punch in the stomach. But 52 l/100km are a damn lot of money running through your engine then.

I would be satisfied with an Audi A3.

LMAO PLACEPBO!!!! This I have to show my father...

EDIT: biggrin.gif Yep he was laughing his ass of as well. Thanks for that clip.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Since I am a poor student, I have no car, but my brother owns a Audi RS4 (chiptuned).

450hp are quite a punch in the stomach.<span id='postcolor'> It is but the Weight lb (kg): 3571 (1620) ... wink.gif

Well, they plan to tune it up to 700hp (I don't wanna see the fuel-bill then). At the moment it consumes 13l/100 averange.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rastavovich @ Mar. 25 2003,09:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, they plan to tune it up to 700hp (I don't wanna see the fuel-bill then). At the moment it consumes 13l/100 averange.<span id='postcolor'>

That's not bad. Mine does the same, but for every 40Km I spend about 1 minute at full boost. At boost you can do the math, I did once and it's about 100l/100Km. biggrin.gif No I'm not kidding.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's not bad.  Mine does the same, but for every 40Km I spend about 1 minute at full boost.  At boost you can do the math, I did once and it's about 100l/100Km.    No I'm not kidding.<span id='postcolor'>

What was your car? A Leopard2?? Did you install a quick release ventil for the fuel?