Sign in to follow this  
Shack

Somat and nowt

Some of you might remember me from back on the old Flashpoint1985.co.uk forums, most of you probably don't even know who I am, not that it matters of owt :E

Anyway with my girlfriend in hospital, I need to do somat to take my mind off it, so I thought I'd release this thing thats been kicking around on my hard drive for ages now after only just getting back into Flashpoint again. Its essentially my first proper mission, and is probably fairly crap compared to others out there that I enjoy playing, but I'll let you lot decide that. Its basically just a shooter in the end, but some people do enjoy that.

Any sort of feedback is welcome, I'd like to try improve it if I can, bear in mind though that I don't know scripting and I don't have the time to learn it properly just yet, although any little tips to improve it would be good.

Also the Russian was written by a Russian Israeli soldier, and hes currently away from home, so I can't comment on the Russian aspect of it really and my Russians not good enough to translate his slang tounge.gif

Download link is

http://members.lycos.co.uk/danshack/pie.html Click the link on there.

Tripod will probably take it down so I'll email it to anyone if I can't find another host site in the meantime.