Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

yeah nolips u need to go out and get laid, you cant get any booty in your mom's basement. On Topic : I have made a pact with myself to not bug BAS for release dates or updates, post here if you agree

Deadmeat you REALLY need to calm down man  rock.gif OK so BAS make nice looking addons,but that doesn't give you the right to treat people the way you do  smile_o.gif

And what gives people the right to send me viruses??

Come on people, we are all VERY busy at the moment, and over the last 3 pages of this topic has been nothing more than "when will this come out?" "Show us pics!" "we want updates" and stuff like that... just give us a break allready...

This virus has set me back by at least 2 or 3 weeks, so you'll just have to be patient...

As they say; "There is no smoke without fire."

No stereotypical "computer geeks" sitting in mom's basement in the need of a good tan, some exercise and social skills... sorry to disappoint.

errr your forgeting evis

Doh!!

Deadmeat you REALLY need to calm down man  rock.gif OK so BAS make nice looking addons,but that doesn't give you the right to treat people the way you do  smile_o.gif

Come on people, we are all VERY busy at the moment, and over the last 3 pages of this topic has been nothing more than "when will this come out?" "Show us pics!" "we want updates" and stuff like that... just give us a break allready...

This virus has set me back by at least 2 or 3 weeks, so you'll just have to be patient...

Well actually I see more suggestions and useful looking comments than

Quote[/b] ]nothing more than "when will this come out?" "Show us pics!" "we want updates" and stuff like that
smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]how about a m14 rifle with the ACOG sight that would be grrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt in my opion

good point i hope they are lookin into doing this

Quote[/b] ]How's that island coming Nagual?
Quote[/b] ]In the first post there was mention of an M82A1. Any news on this?
Quote[/b] ]Hey BAS guys, maybe its time for an update?
Quote[/b] ]what about putting an acog on the m14?please
Quote[/b] ]ive seen the last pics on ofp.at and i noticed a differnt vest on the rangers.. some added straps on the legs (dont know what) and some other minor ones... i just have three questions to ask.

will there be an US Flag on the Rangers or could you add one that is custom and isnt like 10x bigger than normal arm patches?

and

will there be animated night vision goggles on the rangers?

and

since the SOAR will come with crewchiefs and from what i understand about the last MH60 was that you were only making 12 cargo spaces.. where will the two crew chiefs sit?

Quote[/b] ]are there any updates on any projects yall are working on besides JAM which techically isn't really a sole project....?
Quote[/b] ]i asked before never bot a reply is there a chance for the m14 to have an acog i love the m14 but it would be so much better w/acog thanks

Its a bit muddled up, but that is a series of quotes from the last 3 pages. It makes up every 3rd post, you guys KNOW we give updates when WE are ready to, so just chill out, k...

Well actually I see more suggestions and useful looking comments than

Quote[/b] ]nothing more than "when will this come out?" "Show us pics!" "we want updates" and stuff like that
 smile_o.gif

because the asking of people for the releasedate or screenshots we get more pressure on the development of a addon. thats also the reason why some addons are secret projects.  smile_o.gif

just give us some time to get a addon done without bugs or less bugs so please some respect and patience for us... thnx biggrin_o.gif

thats also the reason why some addons are secret projects.  smile_o.gif

You mean like that submarine thing that delivers seals underwater?

thats also the reason why some addons are secret projects.  smile_o.gif

You mean like that submarine thing that delivers seals underwater?

well we do have some secret projects but most of the time one or two people work on it without a progress report. so i dont know exacly what the secret projects are.

define "secret";

Quote[/b] ]

secret ['si:kret] adj.

1.(to be) kept from the knowledge or view of others; of which others have no knowledge

So don't ask what the secret projects are . If they wanted to tell you about them they would simply call them "projects" instead of "secret projects". Get the point?

define "secret";
Quote[/b] ]

secret ['si:kret] adj.

1.(to be) kept from the knowledge or view of others; of which others have no knowledge

So don't ask what the secret projects are . If they wanted to tell you about them they would simply call them "projects" instead of "secret projects". Get the point?

O i dont need to ask about the Seal Delivery Unit i have seen screenshots of it.

O i dont need to ask about the Seal Delivery Unit i have seen screenshots of it.

well you've seen more than I have, and i'm on the bloomin team...

Guest DKM-jaguar

There is when making charcoal...

Enough is enough. Get this thread on-track or post restrictions and post count reductions will be issued to those sabotaging it.

Thankyou very much denior, much appreciated.

Now, to get this topic back on track, here is a pic, to show you guys the level of detail we are aiming for with the Delta/Ranger update:

deraw1.jpg

Sorry for the evils of jpeg compression, here is a link to the uncompressed version: here

(Thanks to Nagual for the pic)

Looking muy sexy fellas. Is that Evis's handy work? If so i commend him for learning to texture so fast. Amazing what you can do with a few paa's or pac's not a single JPG texture. Sweet on the eyes and easy on the machine.

It is looking very sweet boys, keep up the good work and take the time you need. I'll take quality over speed any day.

Deadmeat: I wish you and your computer a speedy recovery smile_o.gif

I think its about time we make a thread for this, all our updates will go in this thread, also this will be the place to ask questions (or in the similar thread on ofpec), this should hopefully cut down on the hundreds of BAS threads, so first up on updates, i know it seems like we've been doing nothing for a month now, but we are still working the, MH-47E is having snazzy new scripts added, same with the MH-6 and the MH-60 is nearing completion, on the soldier side of things the SOAR pilots are nearly done, SEAL's are being worked on and some changes to the deltas/rangers are being made, on the weapons side of things ive recently started to learn to texture so i will be adding new/retextured previous models to the weapons pack, first up is the M249 (the early 1990's version, for any US conflicts in that era, SPW will be along shortly...), it uses the same model as last time but with new textures:

m249.jpg

(Both modelled and textured by me, all textures were made from scratch)

There should be some more updates shortly, probably an M82A1.

this thread was opened so people who use your great addon can come and ask questions or make suggestions so if it bothers you that much do come here or have the mods close it also 1 person gave you a virus be mad at him not hte rest of us if this is spamming or not allowed to be sid then pm me thankyou

A wild guess... It's Blackdogs work?

PS. It's nice to have you back Blackdog, allways check what cpu your motherbord can handle BEFORE upgrading!

With all due respect to BAS, possibly the greatest addon team out there...chill out.

If people asking you for a release date bothers you so much, maybe you shouldn't have a thread where people can ask such questions.

Or better yet, ignore it, instead of constantly complaining about it...rise above! wink_o.gif

My 2 cents. I know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but I also know it's what a lot of people are thinking.

A wild guess... It's Blackdogs work?

PS. It's nice to have you back Blackdog, allways check what cpu your motherbord can handle BEFORE upgrading!

I am no where near close in texture quality as these guys :]

Thanks for the tip ;)... I figured it was one size fits all! tounge_o.gif

Thankyou very much denior, much appreciated.

Now, to get this topic back on track, here is a pic, to show you guys the level of detail we are aiming for with the Delta/Ranger update:

deraw1.jpg

Sorry for the evils of jpeg compression, here is a link to the uncompressed version: here

(Thanks to Nagual for the pic)

Ehh...what's that?Where on the soldier is it?Does it have a use?

Some details would be appreciated for us dumb non addon making annoying people smile_o.gif

it looks like a pouch on a leg...though admitedly the clip has me stumped as to what it is as all the ones ive ever come accross have been buttons *shrugs* either way, looks great looking forward to it

it looks like a pouch on a leg...though admitedly the clip has me stumped as to what it is as all the ones ive ever come accross have been buttons *shrugs* either way, looks great looking forward to it

It looks like a mag pouch for the new Gen 4 MOLLE tactical gear used by the Rangers and Delta.

Gen 4 MOLLE Gear.