Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Ofp roadsigns

malden.jpg

This roadsign i found this weekend on one of my trips to the deep south of the netherlands smile.gif  Has anyone else found ones like this?

the closest to OFP that i've seen in LA county was near City of Industry, a street names Seventh. crazy.gif

here is a link to my result on Google searching under "Malden"

searching under "everon" graphics yielded a rock group and mostly OFP screenshots. tounge.gif

and almost all search results of "kolgujev" is about OFP biggrin.giftounge.gif

Gundam and OFP

I dont think i'll find any Kolgujev's in the USA wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont think i'll find any Kolgujev's in the USA <span id='postcolor'>

Ya, it sounds more like a mixed drink biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Mar. 10 2003,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont think i'll find any Kolgujev's in the USA wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But you will in Russia:

kolgujev.jpg

Morton.JPG

I noticed this yesterday before I went flying.

Closest I've seen, that I can remember at least. It's off a terminal area chart for Kansas City.

wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Mar. 11 2003,08wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Closest I've seen, that I can remember at least.<span id='postcolor'>

Your arrow should be pointing to Everest, which is close to Everon. tounge.gif

This has been discussed ages ago. There are Dourdan and Houdan towns in France, though I think they cleared away the T72 wrecks.

Somewhere near Nice/France you will find anotherone. Unfortunatly I didn't had my Camera ready, when I was there last October. IIRC it was La Trinite.

Edit: Yepp, added link.

There is a "New Malden" in the county of Surrey, near where I live smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Mar. 10 2003,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">malden.jpg

This roadsign i found this weekend on one of my trips to the deep south of the netherlands smile.gif  Has anyone else found ones like this?<span id='postcolor'>

heh cool.. i live in the south of the netherlands i got to check it out once wink.gif

ss140.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Defend the land of Everon from the Evil Sorceress Ragna in this amazingly rich, nicely detailed, role playing adventure. Features over 140 areas to explore, lots of enemies and items, over 100 non-player characters, and a customizable interface.<span id='postcolor'>

Games for Palm OS Devices

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">23/09: Visit to National Film Archives, Mr. Everon Kloppers of the National Archives showed us several of the films John Marshall made on the Bushmen of the Kalahari desert.<span id='postcolor'>

A UNIVERSITY TOUR

10 to 25 September 1996

DURBAN

CAPE TOWN

JOHANNESBURG

WINDHOEK

biggrin.gif

You have far too much time on your hands!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 11 2003,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the films John Marshall made on the Bushmen of the Kalahari desert<span id='postcolor'>

Would you believe it - I've seen one of his films during Etnographie class. One - if not the first - of these films is a classic and started the whole etnographie films genre in social anthropology!

Malden is in Boston!

map

MaldenP.jpg

Malden Firedepartment tounge.gif

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>pic size over 100kb!</span>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ Mar. 12 2003,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look familiar?<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "real islands", newbie. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ Mar. 12 2003,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look familiar?

an island<span id='postcolor'>

year at my last vacation I remember somthing about killing an entire platoon of Spetnaz whit a granad(how would you fell if you was walking careless around and then suddenly a Black Op whit a M203 turnes up in front of you) and destrying a Scoud whit a Carl Gustav.

STGN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 11 2003,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Mar. 10 2003,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont think i'll find any Kolgujev's in the USA wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But you will in Russia:

kolgujev.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Well it is spelled roung its Kolgujev not Kolguyev.

STGN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Mar. 12 2003,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 11 2003,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the films John Marshall made on the Bushmen of the Kalahari desert<span id='postcolor'>

Would you believe it - I've seen one of his films during Etnographie class. One - if not the first - of these films is a classic and started the whole etnographie films genre in social anthropology!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL freaky smile.gif

I used to have a detailed map of what is known as "everon"