Sign in to follow this  
iNeo

8 march 2003

Is this a practical joke, or does he have something serious to say?

http://www.8march2003.com

Short summary, he claims he found a camera with top secret pictures when he was hiking somewhere in Australia. He released his pictures a few days ago, 8 of March. He also says he's hunted by CIA, or some "faction".

The pictures? Taken from a small plane, showing a giant ship somewhere in the mountains high above sea level, named Ark II.

hmARKII.jpg

Bet ya anything it's a publicity stunt of some sort.

Bet ya twice that much this'll get locked ASAP, as an identical thread did smile.gif

Has this been posted before?

Ok, found the other one by searching.

It was closed with the reason:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Relation to OFP or wars or anything = niente

Too much fuss over a theme park or movie set <span id='postcolor'>

It's related to both politics and science which are two of the parts of Offtopic forum, so plz dont close.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ Mar. 10 2003,18:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has this been posted before?<span id='postcolor'>

my thoughts exactly...

besides its 10th now if i can read the calander right...and i dont remembe anything significant happening confused.gif

I dont really think internet rumours come into the same class as other discussions in the forum. I mean this thing isnt even on any new sites, so what credibility does it have?

May aswell discuss Bob The Builders career prospects.

Buuuut.... i wont close the thread, unless it degenerates into "its real" "no its not!" "its real!" "no its not"

*KingBeast crawls back into his cave*

Search and ye shall find, grasshopper!

Closed is closed. If you have a problem with how the board is moderated, please PM the moderator. Duplicate thread = closure

nope. this has nothing to do with sicence and politics as this website is clearly a hoax. read both threads that were closed and can be easily reached in the next page.

closing.