Sign in to follow this  
kartopu3

Question

a few months ago projects starting and pics where are v-22 osprey projects and engine limitations any fixed? please more about i want use v-22 osprey units bis where doing now?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kartopu3 @ Mar. 09 2003,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a few months ago projects starting and pics where are v-22 osprey projects and engine limitations any fixed? please more about i want use v-22 osprey units bis where doing now?<span id='postcolor'>

it was Tysiek who was doing one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 09 2003,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kartopu3 @ Mar. 09 2003,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a few months ago projects starting and pics where are v-22 osprey projects and engine limitations any fixed? please more about i want use v-22 osprey units bis where doing now?<span id='postcolor'>

it was Tysiek who was doing one<span id='postcolor'>

It is still being made, but is still not being released due to problems with S/VTOL script (same as Harrier) afaik.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Johann "onn" Bitsoenn @ Mar. 10 2003,01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Mar. 09 2003,21wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kartopu3 @ Mar. 09 2003,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a few months ago projects starting and pics where are v-22 osprey projects and engine limitations any fixed? please more about i want use v-22 osprey units bis where doing now?<span id='postcolor'>

it was Tysiek who was doing one<span id='postcolor'>

It is still being made, but is still not being released due to problems with S/VTOL script (same as Harrier) afaik.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, the problem isnt with the VTOL script, its with the engines, apparently the rotors cant both spin and then move with the engine nacelle's, as i believe the vertices in the memory lod cant be moved by an animation, which would mean when the nacelles change direction the rotors spin wildly as the rotors would no longer conform to the memory points

Yes indeed, the memory LOD points cannot be moved by an animation (and I cant see any reason why is that)! crazy.gif Sad but true...

FlipeR