Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

"police" simulator

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Mar. 09 2003,16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm fine with my peugeot (sp) 406, it's got a cd player ya know, what more could you want?<span id='postcolor'>

A real car smile.gif

hmm Renault Laguna forever . i'm thinking about buying a new car though .....

if you want to be a cop on Nogova, there's a nice mission called NPD by Gameer_77 out there. i think he's going to release a second posice mission soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Buy a classic car. I own my 280 SE for 5 years now and never had any major problems with it. I bought it in quite good condition <span id='postcolor'>

Problem- Insurance once again.

and I live in Ontario canada, where extreamly heavy winter road salt can reduce a beautiful machine to rust in an alarmingly short period of time. You should see this place, it is very rare to see a car thats over 20 years old. Most cars on the road are less than 7 years old (if i had to guess). Mine is 17 years, and I have to replace the rad lines and brake lines because both are rusted almost to nothing.

Back on topic:

I would really like to see a mafia like game with modern cars that drive realistically. That would be great, just like on cops.

gta3 cars are good enough for me,whats even better is that i can pull an arnie and go into the copshop and waste them all then make off in a squad car biggrin.gif

i just got back from cruising and found that both CSI and L&O is on shelves. L&O was available at BestBuy for 19.99 bucks or so. CSI, not sure since it was placed wayyy up on the shelves. biggrin.gif

I got the Law and Order game, it's pretty good, has some of the major voices you find on the show. There were some bad bugs in the game, patch fixes it. But really half the game is detective work, the other half you're the DA.

The Police Quest games were the best, #3 was the best of them all, i think.

There was also a game called KGB, something like a PQ type game, got to solve a crime or something. Wasn't too bad either.

-=Die Alive=

A KGB game would be awesome. Especially if they did a good 'suppression of counterrevolutionaries' minigame.

Well, I got through that "Blue Force" game. It's a lot of fun but didn't do anything if you didn't investigate those murders. I'm looking for more of a on-the-beat police simulator. but that was still a fun game though.

my parents love Law and Order, they're always watching it. maybe i'll pick that game up for dad biggrin.gif

thanks for the help guys.

my dream for a police simulator game would be one where you do either a lot of driving or a lot of walking. of course you could pull people over for things like speeding or broken tail lights, just generally doing police things. i think i'd be hooked. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 09 2003,19wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A KGB game would be awesome. Especially if they did a good 'suppression of counterrevolutionaries' minigame.<span id='postcolor'>

Errr, that KGB game is out, well, came out in '94/95

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another vastly overlooked adventure from Cryo, this game took me by surprise with its depth and intriguing plot despite awkward writing. You are a KGB secret agent assigned to investigate a powerful drug trafficking operation. Little did you know at the onset that your investigation will lead to a national conspiracy that threatens the future of Russia itself.

Although a linear fare, the game contains "alternative" solutions for many puzzles, and even optional puzzles that don't need to be solved, but add to the game experience. There are also many innovations in the game that will make you feel like a real spy: you can hide from view to eavesdrop on (and record) incriminating conversations, threaten suspects or try to bluff them for information, ambush on a suspect then hide the body afterwards, and much more. Gameplay mostly involves choosing the right thing to say to different characters, as well as efficient use of your time-- the clock ticks mercilessly with each moe, and important events may go on without your knowledge. This makes KGB a difficult game, since you can get irrevocably stuck after realizing that you missed an important event or clues earlier. It's not unreasonably difficult, though, because you are always told your objectives in each mission quite clearly by your superiors. Overall, this is a must play for all fans of spy stories. Two thumbs up!

Note: Cryo later released the game on CD-ROM and renamed it Conspiracy. This version features identical gameplay as KGB, but with (horrible) video clips of your character's father giving advice, played by Donald Sutherland.

<span id='postcolor'>

It's out there.  Cheap! <!--emo&tounge.gif

-=Die Alive=-

Well I went and found Law and Order at wal mart. Was $30 wow.gif so I passed it up and bought "B-17 the mighty 8th" for $20 wink.gif

It could be called Police Station Manager. It should have a huge futuristic urban metropolis, mecha, cops. I don't know much about a police station but a game like that would have alot going for it. Surprises, action, cars, and heroism. You could take an interest in police work and be a good cop, yet experience the hollywood side of police life. Yeah it'd be cool if you could do these random things then as a surprise every once in awhile a huge mission would come up where you'd be called off the beat and the game would go into this intro and real suspenseful music and a briefing. Then its like once that event is over you get scored and go back to the beat again. Beating enough major events gets you a reward like higher rank. But it would have realistic bullet drop and all that. It'd have photo realistic textures. You could do stuff like put a shotgun in your trunk. The ai could do stuff like put people in trunks and lock them so you'd have to shoot the trunk open to get them out. You could swim in the water in this game I'm imagining. Eyewitnesses would report on your actions and you'd be punished for not doing your job correctly via an onscreen message some time after. Like you're driving and you get a purse snatch call and then you got to get there in time in hopes that the robber didn't run so far off you can't find him anymore. If you run him over and someone sees it you get reprimanded. Maybe as an added surprise, whenever you get a high enough rank you get to run the station by being in the command room or whatever looking at a map of the city and crimes going off in certain areas indicated by lights or markers.

Edit: Then you'd get some money to pay for japanese mecha.