I am trying to spawn in preset mini missions on mission start using the script from this post   I'm not %100 I set this up correctly but I followed the instructions as best as I could and I wasn't able to get it working. This is more complicated then the stuff I've been doing so far and I'm still learning so sorry for any dumb questions.   I've also looked at this post which is basically what I want, I found the post above from here   Anyways on to my actual issues, I get this error loading the mission in the editor saying   This is how I'd like to use the function in my own script, real simple, I just want to pick a random marker and then spawn the composition on said marker one time. I made and run a mission in a pvp scenario with some friends who memorize and prioritize targets like, the enemy artillery. So unless I can make it dynamic enough to change spawn locations the balancing of the mission is fucked up in two or three runs.  
I have read through the posts multiple times and read through every comment to see what issues other people have had and found nothing that worked for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this seems to be the only way to spawn in things like triggers or modules with all settings intact and functioning. I've looked around online for a while now and I can't find a way to spawn in compositions while keeping data like trigger settings, not just object variable names and similar simple data. Thanks in advance!     To make sure I have the install correct, these are the other files larrow had me add/change   description.ext     The full LARs\spawnComp\functions\ file structure with all the fn_~~~.sqf files and other nested files. All of this is placed in the root mission folder and should be in place according to larrows post