Sign in to follow this  
Soldier8Boy

Ww2ec releases

Head over to WW2EC and download our new releases, which includes a Jimmy Truck with a 30 cal, a new Hetzer tank, our log ramp which can be gotten from the forums. The mission Hold the Lines by Assassin to be released tomorow, a bridgepack will also be released on weekend.

Check it all out.

lol i was jsut killin ppl with this truck when u posted..yes i liek this truck alot...very very very nice biggrin.gif

oh and i forgot to mention, if ur gonna complain about the sound...dont bother cuz that type of truck did sound like that (engine sounds)

I love the truck. Great model and textures and the .30 Cal is great fun. It's about time OFP had a truck with a mounted MG. I would have preferred a modern one but this is a great addon all the same. smile.gif

Just one thing I noticed which always bugs me; the muzzle flash from the .30 is blue. I don't know why some addons seem to have this problem but it really marrs the realism of them. Any chance you could sort it out? confused.gif

Why are the people driving the truck east soldiers?

And great addon!

I don't wana search that site plz can you give me links to all the packs so i don't have to look through cause the organizintions hard for me plz. I know i'm lazy.

Never mind i already downloaded the troop pack along time ago. Silly me.

Well now, you uncovered the secret wink.gif

J/K. So anyways, I've passed along a new destroyed house to one of the webbies. Model by Vibes, current textures by Black Magic. It's binarized so all you fellow wrpeditors can place directly in your work.

Please remember that it's a beta, there will eventually be an improvement/fix to the current textures. Just use it as is, the new final version will just overwrite when it's completed.