Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

meh, now that we have really nice naval infantry units out...it would probably better to fill the gap and provide a few more modern russian units instead tounge_o.gif

Yes, good idea Hellfish. A good russian LST (Landing ship, tank) would be a great prop for mission,

not to mention the vehicles for them. smile_o.gif

Um... I didn't mean soldiers. I meant vehicles for them.  rock.gif

i know im just sayin wink_o.gif

I'd love a Polnocny class landing ship, and an Alligator. Would compliment the game really well smile_o.gif

And the Alligator would have multiple rocket launcher on the bow for naval bombardment, be able to have a Hormone landed on too smile_o.gif

If you didnt mention it i guess not many would have even noticed it tounge_o.gif

shadows: "if" was very unclear...but thx for pointing it out  biggrin_o.gif

ed: added quotemarks

Hello, I was just "working" on making NVA markings for the T54, and I would love some help from someone with a real photoediting program smile_o.gif

I have made the basic logo but I need some help on re-sizing it to fit the correct measurements and removing the "white-ness" around the red circle. I don't know if it's accurate but it'll do for me.

Click me.

I would love to have it in Gvaridja and logo sizes. Cheers smile_o.gif

EDIT: Ehe, forgot to mention that converting it to a .PAA would help wink_o.gif

Hello, I was just "working" on making NVA markings for the T54, and I would love some help from someone with a real photoediting program smile_o.gif

I have made the basic logo but I need some help on re-sizing it to fit the correct measurements and removing the "white-ness" around the red circle. I don't know if it's accurate but it'll do for me.

Click me.

http://republika.pl/betatest/nvagvard.paa

This should be the NVA logo, 64x64, working.

Anyway, I... blah, that sounds weird, but I dunnow where to place it in ofp folders... :>

Now I know how.

k, you must pbo this logo into "yourName.pbo" file and use a script. There is an info provided in readme:

Quote[/b] ]Main number/emblems predefinition line, first syntax:

[<name>, <numbers_kind>, [<num1>, <num2>, <num3>], <emblem>, [<gvardija_type>, <gvardija_chance>]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"

or, if <number_kind> specifies random number, second syntaxs:

[<name>, <numbers_kind>, <emblem>, [<gvardija_type>, <gvardija_chance>]] exec "\RHS_T55Pack_Scripts\RAE_UN.sqs"

My way was making this pbo file, and then engaging this script on T-55A (GDR), with <gvardija_type> = "\yourName.pbo\nvagvard.paa" (with "")

And.. I've discoverd some bug here, there's some error msg, will be fixed soon :]

pic.jpg

indeed, that's what i'm sayin tounge_o.gif

it should work like written in the readme file...

We are currently looking for modelers with experience, preferable knowledge of 3dsMax and its unwrapuv functions. NO EXPERIENCE IN TEXTURE DRAWING NECESSARY smile_o.gif!! You have to be enthusiastic and dedicated.

To apply please use one of the following methods:

- Send examples of work by PM on this forum

- Send examples of work to soul_assassin@wanadoo.nl

- Get in touch through MSN: vorobiev_assassin@hotmail.com

- Get in touch through ICQ: 155193525

Hope to hear from people soon.

anyone? btw thw knowledge of 3dsmax and/or its unwrapuv function is not required, you just have to be an experienced modeler who feels comfortable making anything.

Click me.

http://republika.pl/betatest/nvagvard.paa

This should be the NVA logo, 64x64, working.

Anyway, I... blah, that sounds weird, but I dunnow where to  place it in ofp folders... :>

Huge thanks! Now my aircavs have something to really fear on the battlefield!

Announcement!

www.redhammerstudios.com is offline and the work of RHS is suspended.

Since the conflict between placebo and blackdog leaded to the shutdown of tacticalblunder.com server, RHS web services were disabled. As the web services provided an important role in addonmaking, work organisation and addon testing, we are sorry to inform you, that RHS work is now suspended until new host is found.

The announced release of the T-54/55 Pack hotfix/update will be delayed as well.

As soon as the workspace restored, we will inform you about new site and forum location, and we will resume suspended projects. The information about resuming RHS will be posted here, in this thread.

We want to apologise for your inconvinience. We hope we will soon be able to resume work.

Greetings,

Johann "onn" Bitsoenn

Ack! We might have room for you at concept404, I'll try and contact Shockley smile_o.gif .

so thats why i couldnt get in i guess iv 1944 and all the other mods hosted by blackdog are down aswell? sad_o.gif (wasnt having a good day to start with this just made it better sad_o.gif )

phew! Im glad to see you have taken a grasp of the situation, I was worried when I heard the news, hope the same goes for the other mod teams too.

doesn't the idea of thinking of the consequences come into play....

RHS - hope everything fixes up ok